Disney Ride Quotes Game

the great movie ride.

That the future is truley in the past.....Helllo there.

nope, dinosaur.
and is yours the great Movie Ride?

Alright partner, you now have permission to break plates.

nope, dinosaur.
and is yours the great Movie Ride?

Alright partner, you now have permission to break plates.

Oh! I would've never guessed Dinosaur! Mine is Rockin' Roller Coaster!!! Is yours Toy Story Midway Mania?

"Throughout today's performance, please refrain from buzzing, stinging, and pollinating."

Oh! I would've never guessed Dinosaur! Mine is Rockin' Roller Coaster!!! Is yours Toy Story Midway Mania?

"Throughout today's performance, please refrain from buzzing, stinging, and pollinating."

It's though to be a bug?

"For your safety, remain seated with your seatbelt fastened, keeping your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the bobsled, and please, watch your kids. Thank You."

^^ I'd like to say the Matterhorn?

"This here's the wildest ride in the Wilderness"

Winnie the Pooh :)

"caution. you are approaching the unloading area. please slow down and do not strike the car in front of you"

Haunted Mansion!! :)

"Wether you are a humanoid, a robot, or an alien passenger, I hope you enjoy your ride on this super skyway tour" - something like that

Oh gosh...People Mover?!

"That there is Smiley. And right next to him is his girlfriend, Ginger. But be careful. Ginger snaps. "

Jungle Cruise?

"you can skin me and fry me up but pleeease don't throw me in that briar patch!" (something like that)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter