Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

I got my package today as well. I just started going through them and laying the letters out to admire them but it's going to take a while. Love what I'm seeing so far though. I know this was a tough one to sort Erin...so thank you tons for your endless days of working on this.

Erin, I will be home Monday the 25th, so you can mail anytime after. Thanks for holding for me. Can't wait to see everyone's letters.

Cassey

Mine arrived too! They look great, it is going to be fun to put these to use! :goodvibes

We are home and I can't wait for my own bed! You can mail whenever is convenient for you. Thanks for holding for me!

We had a great time with my parents, but I am happy to be back to 2 children instead of 6! I love my nieces and nephew but I am not cut out for all those children for more than a week! They really enjoyed spending the time together so this will probably be an annual thing now, but at least I have a year to recover.:rotfl:

Cassey

We are home and I can't wait for my own bed! You can mail whenever is convenient for you. Thanks for holding for me!

We had a great time with my parents, but I am happy to be back to 2 children instead of 6! I love my nieces and nephew but I am not cut out for all those children for more than a week! They really enjoyed spending the time together so this will probably be an annual thing now, but at least I have a year to recover.:rotfl:

Cassey

Will get this out to you tomorrow! Glad you had a great trip!

It's Christmas in my house today! The postman brought me two boxes of swap pieces! I have not opened either but I can't wait. Thank you for hostessing.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter