Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

Guys just to update, sorting is almost done. I am hoping to mail this Monday or Tuesday. I will let you all know! Also, can anyone help me out with the slideshow? I never did one ad am having issues getting it figured out! Thanks a bunch for the help and patience!

Erin, do you want me to tuck some postage money in the Epcot return for this??? We thought things were gonna work out to mail together but we needed some angels..and I just thought about the postage now...

Erin, do you want me to tuck some postage money in the Epcot return for this??? We thought things were gonna work out to mail together but we needed some angels..and I just thought about the postage now...

LOL....yeah I definitely expected to be done by now!! I am just about there. I think tomorrow I will be done with the sort and then filling boxes and a quick double check. Then, trying to mail Tuesday. It's only two groups that you have. I could probably send it 1st class less than $2.00 if you don't mind that?? I can pay for it...not an issue. But, let me know if you would rather it not be sent that way.

Please by all means send first class.... no need for a priority mail for 2 groups.... :) Thanks Erin!!

Ok, off to sort the letters... looks like it'll be Christmas at most swappers house this week w/ 2 boxes returning!

Hey Erin, jut checking to see when this will be mailed out. We are leaving for Nashville in 2 weeks so I want to make sure I have my mailbox covered if it comes while we are gone.

Thanks!!!!

These are all postel as of this afternoon. I am sorry for the hold up...AGAIN!! I had sme that I had to do and re-do...wrong letters made, some not done. This was such a big swap that I think it became confusing to some. Then, swapping took a long time and a lot of space!! I can happily say thogh, that they are officially out of my house! (Except for Cassey's since she is away!!) Please let me know when you get them!!!! Thanks to everyone for all your hard work and creativity!

Thanks so much Erin!! No need to apologize, sometimes swaps just take on a life of their own.

I will keep a close eye out for my stuff! Maybe I can take some with me to Nashville since we are taking the RV!

Yea!!! Perfect timing, I will be starting on my WDW 2011 album next week. Now the interesting question...how do you contain the scrapbook when your DH takes over 6000 pictures?! :lmao: I forsee a lot of wallet sized photos in this book! :goodvibes

got my package today! everything looks wonderful, can't wait to put them to great use in my albums!

thanks for hosting Erin!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter