Disney Rolodex Cards - Postal back to you!

i just looked at them again and i totally love them all!
thanks everyone!

Mine should be to you today or tomorrow at the latest. I also included a card for you.

Sorry for the delay, ladies. Arkhe still isn't doing all that well and I've been paying more attention to him than scrapping. Nothing like an emergency to remind you to spend more time with your babies, fur or otherwise. :guilty:

Thanks for posting the pictures - they look great. I can't wait to put them all together:goodvibes

Thanks for the pictures- they look fabulous! :thumbsup2

NEE, have my cards arrived? DC says they are at the "unit" but I don't know what that means. :confused3

Shauna - your cards arrived today! They're adorable!

I have swapped everything out and packaged everything up and I will head to the post office tomorrow morning first thing!

Thanks again for the extra cards for me and all the goodies that were sent. They are much appreciated!!

Thank you so much for hosting! I can't wait to get mine back. Now I have to go get another rolodex.

I'll be in WDW next week. If its not too late can you hold mine until the end of next week? I have someone getting the mail but just incase.

Shauna - your cards arrived today! They're adorable!

I have swapped everything out and packaged everything up and I will head to the post office tomorrow morning first thing!

Thanks again for the extra cards for me and all the goodies that were sent. They are much appreciated!!

Zippity Do-Da! Time to stalk the mail person!

Thanks NEE!

I'll be in WDW next week. If its not too late can you hold mine until the end of next week? I have someone getting the mail but just incase.

Sure thing - just let me know when you're back. Have a wonderful trip!!

Note to self - putting Jenny's envelope inside the left hutch cabinet.

Which days are you going- we will be there Thursday and Friday. Other than watching the concert on Friday evening we don't have any specific plans.

Rebecca

Which days are you going- we will be there Thursday and Friday. Other than watching the concert on Friday evening we don't have any specific plans.

Rebecca

We are at WDW Tues and Wed and leave for the cruise Thursday morning. Who is the concert on Friday? Since we're working on Noah time I don't think we are going to make it either of our nights.

We are at WDW Tues and Wed and leave for the cruise Thursday morning. Who is the concert on Friday? Since we're working on Noah time I don't think we are going to make it either of our nights.

The Simthereans (spelling may be wrong)- Larry really wants to watch them.

Rebecca

Thanks, NEE! As you can see, I struggled with the design quite a bit. I was still worried that they were too boring!

:woohoo: Now I have a cute rolodex for my desk at work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter