Disney+ Room Discounts- Not on Pop Century?

Jabroniville

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I'm just curious how come Pop Century doesn't seem to apply for the Disney+ room discount offer when I checked? The All-Star Resorts & AoA Family Suites do (the website specifically mentions the Ariel rooms as not counting). Pop Century IS listed as a potential hotel that offers the discount... yet when I tried to book, it had nothing available. I even checked in August and across September and nothing showed up.

I booked for All-Star Movies, anyways- the bus time is about the same according to Touring Plans, and it looks pretty cool and the discount applied to it. It just made me curious, as POP is a reliable standby for me.

(hopefully this is the right forum to put this question in, lol)

Every hotel decides itself how many rooms to offer. The point of an offer is to fill rooms and I’m sure POP Century’s occupancy rates are high already, probably the highest of values. They legit could have participated and said but only 20 rooms.

I have the D+ discount at POP. When I first booked I could only get it on a standard room. Then later I had the option to modify to other categories. (I'm not sure if that was due to cancelations.)

I have the D+ discount at POP. When I first booked I could only get it on a standard room. Then later I had the option to modify to other categories. (I'm not sure if that was due to cancelations.)
Cool! When did you book? I only found out about this discount today because I figured I'd check, since I finally got my vacation time approved, haha.

Thanks for the tips, everyone! I didn't realize it was only for a limited amount of rooms per stay. What makes POP so easily-filled otherwise? The Skyliner drawing them in, plus it being newer and considered "higher-end" than the All-Stars (which I always remembered being treated as the cheapest-possible/worst option, save the price)?

Cool! When did you book? I only found out about this discount today because I figured I'd check, since I finally got my vacation time approved, haha.

Thanks for the tips, everyone! I didn't realize it was only for a limited amount of rooms per stay. What makes POP so easily-filled otherwise? The Skyliner drawing them in, plus it being newer and considered "higher-end" than the All-Stars (which I always remembered being treated as the cheapest-possible/worst option, save the price)?
I booked in mid-May for late July, so about 2 months out.

I had one booked in mid-July. I cancelled it (got DVC) so they do open up. It also did not apply to a one-night reservation. I'm now doing one night at the Dolphin and moving to a DVC room at Boardwalk.

I definitely prefer Pop's location and Skyliner access to the allstars.

I have one booked for a long weekend in August at Pop and decided to add a night. I made sure the trip was available with the extra night and I could have rebooked it in every class of room at Pop using the disney + discount so they are out there but maybe sold out for your dates. I think it was around $167/night

I've seen it pop in and out of availability. (pun not intended) Just depends on if it's available when you look.

As of last night Pop was still available for a variety of options I was checking for August with the D+ discount. I already have one booked at Pop with the discount but was checking out other dates in case I need to adjust. I would say that when I originally booked some date combinations (shorter stays) didn't appear to have availability.

Hey all! I'm just curious how come Pop Century doesn't seem to apply for the Disney+ room discount offer when I checked? The All-Star Resorts & AoA Family Suites do (the website specifically mentions the Ariel rooms as not counting). Pop Century IS listed as a potential hotel that offers the discount... yet when I tried to book, it had nothing available. I even checked in August and across September and nothing showed up.

I booked for All-Star Movies, anyways- the bus time is about the same according to Touring Plans, and it looks pretty cool and the discount applied to it. It just made me curious, as POP is a reliable standby for me.

(hopefully this is the right forum to put this question in, lol)

It did. My POP stay in September is on a D+ discount. Reserved it in late April/early May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter