Disney ruined our vacation!

I thought you were serious (and completely nuts!) when I first read your post! lol. Nicely done.

Oh my days! I've seen so many petty complaints I thought this was another, so thanks for the giggles. I just got an email from Virgin Atlantic telling me my flight in May is going 15 minutes later at 13.15 instead of 13.00, not complaining because I had enough airmiles to go Upper Class, so 15 minutes more in the Upper Class lounge :cloud9:

See, this is yet another example of how FP+ has RUINED the experience for everyone. Previously I would have been able to dash to 4 rides between 3:05 and 3:12 with my card and still make the parade at exactly 3;12. But no more. FP+ ruined it. Thanks Disney!

(waiting for the person to come back and one up my 4 rides to 5 rides and a dinner).

The sad thing is that this could easily have been a real thread.

But, I appreciate the sarcasm!

How will you entertain yourself for those extra 7 minutes in the fast pass area? Bubbles, I phone apps, glow bracelets? There is a thread around here somewhere that could help generate ideas for your idle time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter