• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Saratoga question & help needed

linco711

DIS Veteran

Can someone please tell me how far it would be to walk for the Congress Park area to the boat dock? My husband has a bad back and can't walk too far or for too long, but we love the Congress Park area and would like to stay there. In the past we have always driven our car and parked at the check in area, but it is sooo crowded that we would like to be able to walk it. How long of a walk do you think it would be??:confused3 Thanks in advance:goodvibes

In my experience, it's about a 5-10 minute walk, depending on how quickly you walk. We usually cut through past the tennis courts and can do it in about 5 minutes.

You could also take the next bus from Congress Park and get off at The Springs. It's a short walk through Artist's Palette to boat launch.

In my experience, it's about a 5-10 minute walk, depending on how quickly you walk. We usually cut through past the tennis courts and can do it in about 5 minutes.

Do you know if there is a pedestrian walkway or would we have to walk on the road? thanks

You could also take the next bus from Congress Park and get off at The Springs. It's a short walk through Artist's Palette to boat launch.

Good suggestion!! Thanks...We usually do that at OKW, but didn't think we could do that at SSR...Thanks again

Very quick. We had twin babies and easily walked to the springs, past the tennis courts. I agree, 5 -10 minutes.

we went interior, cut through the golf club/restaurant area.

That would also probably be an easier walk than to get off at the springs as you would then have to go up the hill or stairs and then back down to the boat unless you go past the sales area and then through the tennis courts, golf club etc. which could be almost as long as just walking from cp.

We usually walk along the sidewalk that runs along that route. In my opinion, it's a nice relaxing walk. :)

OK, we'll just walk on the sidewalk along the road. Sounds like the easiest and quickest way. Thanks for your help. The exercise will do us good:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter