• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney-scrolling as a comfort--am I abnormal?

Do what makes you happy. I love to travel and am always looking at flights, trips, planning vacations that we will likely never take 😂. Some like reality tv, some read, some do puzzles etc. Nothing wrong with any of that. I also sometimes look up YouTube videos of rides, or put on Epcot music. You are among your people.

I'm disabled and can't travel but my main hobby is planning a Disney vacation I can never really take ❤️

Disney has brought me so much joy my entire life and has always helped me through almost any difficulty in life, especially my parent's divorce growing up, being teased at school etc....It's always been my safe haven. I think people like your husband are just jealous that you have something fun in your life that you enjoy. Don't allow anyone to steal your joy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter