Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings! My friend is at WDW right now and lost her special 50th edition MagicBand an hour into her first day in MK. No one turned it in to lost and found by the end of the day. I want to help her find a replacement since it’s special to her, as she’s celebrating her 50th birthday along with WDW. Does anyone know if any of the 50th bands are currently in stock anywhere on site? Thank you!

Greetings! My friend is at WDW right now and lost her special 50th edition MagicBand an hour into her first day in MK. No one turned it in to lost and found by the end of the day. I want to help her find a replacement since it’s special to her, as she’s celebrating her 50th birthday along with WDW. Does anyone know if any of the 50th bands are currently in stock anywhere on site? Thank you!
Which of the 50th designs was it as there are several released for the 50th. If it is the one that you were able to buy as a pre arrival exclusive with a resort stay then she will have to buy one from ebay with the puck removed as it will be linked to someone else.

Gorgeous New Crislu 50th Anniversary Jewelry Arrives at Disney World!

The stunning Crislu necklace has a thicker gold chain with a toggle closure. The round pendant charm has Cinderella Castle and the 50th Anniversary logo surrounded by “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” and a circle of clear crystals. It retails for $395.
Crislu has a coordinating pair of earrings that feature the same charm design as the necklace. They retail for $250
Both the necklace and the earrings are sterling plated with 18 karat gold.

Overshadowing Villains Mystery Pin Set at Disney Parks

A new mystery pin collection has released called “Overshadowing Villains” in November 2021 at Disney Parks! It is open edition and the retail price is $17.99 per box.
Each blind box contains two randomly selected pins from a possibility of 8 different designs. They feature villains with shadows of heroes/heroines such as Ursula with a shadow of Ariel. Here is a closer look the pin designs:

Which of the 50th designs was it as there are several released for the 50th. If it is the one that you were able to buy as a pre arrival exclusive with a resort stay then she will have to buy one from ebay with the puck removed as it will be linked to someone else.
Yes, it was that design. But I want to help her find any of the other 50th bands today so that she can wear it on the trip. Do you know if any of them are in stock anywhere on site? She’s at HS today, but is able to go anywhere on site. Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter