Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hey all!! I was wondering if you’d be interested in a News thread dedicated to all things Disney Shopping!! Included, but not limited to, updates and alerts on... New Merch, New Park Items (such as popcorn buckets/sippers/spirit jerseys), Limited Time products, Merch Pass, Discounts/Sales, as well as ShopDisney New Items/Promotions/Sales, etc.

I thought it would be nice to have a central location for all things Disney Shopping! Let me know what you think! 🙂:thanks:
This looks great, thank you!

Get ready to meet your new *stylish* best friend… The Disney ily 4EVER fashionable doll line by JAKKS Pacific features five dolls with fashions and accessories inspired by your favorite Disney characters. Get them now at Target stores and online
Target.com

Has anyone purchased the Halloween flannel shirt? I am wondering how true the sizing is for these (considering buying for a petite female, believe these are unisex?)

Has anyone purchased the 2 tier tray from the Alice in Wonderland/Mary Blair collection?

I received mine today. It doesn't stand up & I'm trying to figure out if I got one that's defective. The description said "warped plates" so I didn't expect perfectly round plates. I do expect it to stand up.

Has anyone purchased the 2 tier tray from the Alice in Wonderland/Mary Blair collection?

I received mine today. It doesn't stand up & I'm trying to figure out if I got one that's defective. The description said "warped plates" so I didn't expect perfectly round plates. I do expect it to stand up.
I did not order one but I too would expect it to stand up! Standing up in this photo on shopDisney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter