Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry! Just saw this but yes it is! We would love 2 or one of these and one of the navy ones
Hey, no problem. I have a question, do you have an upcoming on property resort stay? If you do, both these bands are available for pre-arrival ordering through MDE (at least the last time I checked)

EDIT: oops: I just noticed the picture you posted was the pre-arrival band, sorry to tell you something you already knew LOL

(still available for a pre-arrival ordering through MDE if you have an upcoming on-site resort reservation)

Last edited:
Silly question, and probably only slightly related, but has anyone found a way to find out which Targets have the Disney pop up stores in them? At least without visiting each of them in person. Lol That'd be dozens where I live.

Hey, no problem. I have a question, do you have an upcoming on property resort stay? If you do, both these bands are available for pre-arrival ordering through MDE (at least the last time I checked)

EDIT: oops: I just noticed the picture you posted was the pre-arrival band, sorry to tell you something you already knew LOL

(still available for a pre-arrival ordering through MDE if you have an upcoming on-site resort reservation)

View attachment 622421
View attachment 622420
Yea, unfortunately a property stay wasn’t in the cards this time 😩 but had I known these bands were available when we were planning I would’ve made it happen lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter