Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The New Jo Malone Shop Opens in Disney Springs!

Inside, you’ll find all sorts of products ranging from cologne and candles to bath bombs and body care. You can stop by Jo Malone today near the Coach store in the Disney Springs Town Center!

Jo-Malone-Disney-Springs-440x600.png

Awesome! Really want the Porg mug without going to Oga’s but did not want to “force” myself to buy more to reach $75. This works perfectly.
Same here, except I ordered the Endor mug with free shipping! If we do make it to Oga's, this is one less thing to carry through the park!

Does anyone know if the 50th Mickey Mouse Castle watch from Citizen is part of the ”the 50th celebration goes for 18 months and merch will be restocked” category or the “limited release and already sold out” category?

Does anyone know if the 50th Mickey Mouse Castle watch from Citizen is part of the ”the 50th celebration goes for 18 months and merch will be restocked” category or the “limited release and already sold out” category?

According to the text, it’s limited to specific dates…

“While you’re at it, be sure to check out Citizen’s upcoming in-park event at Walt Disney World Resort. On Nov. 19 and 20 at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park and on Dec. 10 and 11 in Ever After at Disney Springs, guests can purchase a Citizen timepiece and receive a limited-time-only Main Street Clock Holiday Ornament to take a timepiece of magic back home with them!”

Hope that helps!

Are the blue 50th anniversary crocs in the parks? My DD really wants a pair and she would love to buy them when we are there in a few weeks. Also, is it possible to find the blue 50th anniversary Loungefly mini backpack in the parks? She also wants to buy it.

She started a job recently and has been saving her money so she is ready to spend it. Just wonder if we have any hope of getting either one or if they are as hard to find as the Starbucks tumbler

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter