• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been wanting to get a pretzel jersey for my daughter since seeing it on a blog a few months ago, but it hasn't been offered on the Disney website. I just snagged one after seeing this. Love that you showed it here, I might have missed it again. Thank you. I will be tucking it away to surprise her for Christmas. :) Now I still need the darn Stitch crashes Mulan (two of them actually). LOL
You are so strong willed, I could never save a gift for more than a month or two without bursting at the seams hahaha

You are so strong willed, I could never save a gift for more than a month or two without bursting at the seams haha

Hmmm. Or super cheap? LOL. If I give them to them now, it means I will have to buy something else later. My daughter Makayla hunted for the white 50th jersey while we were at Disney in December, but they were out. They restocked after we left - and there is someone on FB that shops for people. So I was able to get one through her. I have it stashed away for this Christmas already. I will admit I was tempted to put it in her Easter basket. . .but it was $100, and it would mean having to buy something else later. . .so. . it will remain there. . . .for Christmas. Thankfully at 18 while they know I'm an early shopper, my daughters aren't presents snoopers. I have a few things already stashed for Christmas. . and over the years I've learned (the hard way) to keep a spreadsheet of what I've bought and where I've hidden it. . .

Hmmm. Or super cheap? LOL. If I give them to them now, it means I will have to buy something else later. My daughter Makayla hunted for the white 50th jersey while we were at Disney in December, but they were out. They restocked after we left - and there is someone on FB that shops for people. So I was able to get one through her. I have it stashed away for this Christmas already. I will admit I was tempted to put it in her Easter basket. . .but it was $100, and it would mean having to buy something else later. . .so. . it will remain there. . . .for Christmas. Thankfully at 18 while they know I'm an early shopper, my daughters aren't presents snoopers. I have a few things already stashed for Christmas. . and over the years I've learned (the hard way) to keep a spreadsheet of what I've bought and where I've hidden it. . .
Ok then it's worth it for the epic Xmas then filled with so many presents!! You sound like a good parent :D

Monday Merch Meeting: FiGPiN, Picnicware, BaubleBar, 2022 Grad & More!

Merch-Monday-11-April-Header.png

I’m looking for the castle polo that was released with the castle collection last year. Does anyone know if those have been released after the initial batch sold out?

SNEEK PEEK/COMING SOON:

Disneyland Main Street Electrical Parade by Dooney & Bourke

We do not currently have a release date. We anticipate that the collection will be available at Disneyland Resort and possibly on shopDisney.com.

View attachment 661737
I rarely say "take all my money." But for this one, take it, Disney. You can have it.

I have so much nostalgia for this parade. And I fell in love with the name Elliott because of it (before I saw the movie). My youngest is named Elliot now. <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter