• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

According to Instagram dropping today at approx. 11AM PST on Amazon.com
edit: more info at the 44 minute mark on this Instagram post:
Loungefly- Instagram
Loungefly 50th mini backpack, wallet, crossbody and pin

View attachment 651094
View attachment 651084

but this "looks" like the link: Amazon.com (Amazon's WDW 50th Merchandise page)
scroll to bottom and you see the pre-order buttons

edit: please note I am not 100% positive this is the link (no image to verify) but when I click on the 1st button this is the product description:
View attachment 651093

View attachment 651085

Quoting myself-

Mini Backpack still unavailable but the crossbody and wallet are in stock on Amazon

Loungefly Wallet, Multicolor
Loungefly Crossbody Purse

1650272388555.png

1650272629506.png

Legendary Baseball Jersey Slides into Disney Style

You can get the baseball jersey for $59.99 at Disney Springs in DisneyStyle.

View attachment 663025
legend

Okay, I know at least one souvenir I will be coming home with next week. (unless this becomes available on ShopDisney before I leave...)

New Main Street Electrical Parade Turtle Sipper and Elliott Popcorn Bucket Coming Soon to Disneyland

Each item will have a two per person limit. They will be available at various locations through Disneyland Park this season.

The sipper is inspired by the turtle float, while the popcorn bucket is Elliott the dragon.

View attachment 662104
The Elliott stuff is just destroying me! I will resort to resellers for this one if I have to. And I HATE to do that, but I will if I must. I have a friend who is going to try to get one for me.

Note: at time of posting, image for product not available

NEW- shopDisney

The Haunted Mansion Loungefly Mini Backpack
The Haunted Mansion Loungefly Wallet

"Ghoul about your business with your essentials safely entombed in this faux leather Haunted Mansion mini backpack by Loungefly. Onlookers will be bewitched by the eerily cute pattern of happy haunts including the Hitchhiking Ghosts featured on the exterior of this roomy bag."

Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort

• Faux leather design
  • Allover pattern of Chibi-style characters from The Haunted Mansion attraction
  • Characters include Madame Leota, the Hitchhiking Ghosts and the Hatbox Ghost
quoting myself-

We now have images 8-)

1650295431503.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter