Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

View attachment 796819

First and last time we'll use the WDW resort shipping option 😭😭

I’m sure they replace it though. I’ve had them replace several items over the years.

Assuming they still have it to replace.

We used the resort shipping for the first and only time last year. I shipped all of my souvenirs home since we had carryons only and the resort shipping seemed to be highly rated.

2 items broke. After submitting the receipts a few times they finally agreed to replace the two items. Unfortunately, they claimed they were no longer in stock. I ended up getting a refund.

Hopefully they are able to replace your item.

Heck, I hate Crocs, and yet, those are strangely appealing.

I used to hate them until I started wearing them and found them comfortable and very helpful with support for my back, I pretty much live in them around the house now. I generally don't wear them out in public unless it's at the pool or beach.

shopharveys.com

Are you ready for some frightful fun? This Convertible Crossbody features Disney’s Mickey Mouse dressed up as a vampire complete with a dashing candy corn bowtie. The back features embroidery that reads “Trick or Treat”. We live for the spooky details, so open the bag to find a red lining covered in creepy cobwebs. Comes with a charm of Mickey Mouse in his favorite vampire costume.

The Vampire Mickey collection will be released on 9/29 at 8am PDT exclusively on shopharveys.com

View attachment 796700
View attachment 796697View attachment 796699View attachment 796703View attachment 796701
Instagram

shopharveys.com

Haunt the town this Halloween with our Mini Streamline Tote featuring Disney’s Mickey Mouse dressed as a spooky vampire. This classic tote will add a frightfully fashionable touch to any outfit this fall.

The Vampire Mickey collection will be released on 9/29 at 8am PDT exclusively on shopharveys.com

1695753124783.png1695753146428.png
1695753194043.png1695753236201.png

Instagram

I used to hate them until I started wearing them and found them comfortable and very helpful with support for my back, I pretty much live in them around the house now. I generally don't wear them out in public unless it's at the pool or beach.
I pretty much live in them around the house, and sometimes forget to change before going out.... oops!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter