Disney shows/ fun things for kids

Disneyfan.UK121

Mouseketeer
Trying to find something we haven't already done for our kids.

Don't think my son will enjoy hoop de do, but wondered if there was anything similar?

Or something like the pirates and pals Cruise.

Any one know if any hidden gems that they would recommend for DS10 DD6. Thanks.
Ps we are going spring break so I know I've left it quite late as we are staying off site.

I think Pirates and Pals is awesome and totally worth the cost. Would do a light dinner and then check it out. The only downside is that its a bit of a late night depending on the timing of the fireworks.

Maybe book dinner at ESPN Zone (?) not sure if your son is into sports.

The WDW mini-golf is another good option.

You could do Trail's End instead of HDDR and do horse back riding or archery. And/or Chip n' Dale's sing along.... then watch fireworks from the beach.

Ohh - I just thought of something that we haven't done but am considering for our next trip.... Caring for Giants. You get up close to elephants and meet with their caretakers. My husband and I did something similar at AKL a few years ago and we loved it (its for adults).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter