Disney Sing Along Videos Question

Mike Bartenhagen

Mouseketeer
The first video my daughter ever got was the Disneyland Fun Disney Sing Along. She must have watched it a thousand times. I have been looking for someplace that has a CD with this same music. Does anyone know if this exists. It has songs like Zipadee Do Da, It's a Small World, etc. but they are all a different version of any that I have been able to find. These are all upbeat and faster tempo. What I would call modern versions. Any I find seem as though they were recorded by Walt himself.

I work at TDS, and as far as I know, we do not have the versions on cd that you are looking for.

I know that we have the Greatest Hits Volumes with those songs, but the originals. Not the fast up beat tempo's your looking for.

Maybe call your local Disney Store and see what they say. But we all pretty much carry the same items.

Good Luck!

We bought the Disney's Theme Park Sing Along CD and cassette tape at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago. I believe these songs are the same ones played on the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter