Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

I would love it if they built some kind of link-up between AKL and AK....I know that the bus doesn't take that long between resort and park, but how cool would it be to take a gondola between these spaces?

I only half kidded before we went last year that I think it would be neat if they had the trucks from the Savanna ride pick up people from AKL and transport them to AK. But I could definitely see a quick gondola ride over the tundra to AK.

Heard it will close way too early! pirate:

Good one. We like the sunny pool days however, and go out at night.

But that's part of our interest in this. Hoping for a good beach type escape for the winter.

So, took this picture two days ago. The gondola station is well along at DHS, but now they are building another building next to the station -on the left in this photo Anyone know what this could be for? Security?dhsstaTion0.jpg

Has that been confirmed? Based on some permits that is what I have been speculating, but I wasn't sure.
I don't believe so but I thought it was pretty certain thats what most have been thinking. Other than restrooms and bus driver space I am not sure what else it could be.

And the fact the Disney included restrooms in the expansion of the Magic Kingdom Bus Depot is another indicator IMO.:)
Where are restrooms at the MK bus depot? Were they added recently? There weren't any in the original construction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter