• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Snow Globes

NiftyJ88

Mouseketeer
Someone is selling Disney Snow Globes on craigslist. What's a fair price to pay for them? They do not have boxes.

I have a bunch of them that I would like to sell on either e-bay or craigslist. I used to collect them but no longer do......but I really dont know what price I should be asking? Plus am worried about the fess etc assoicated with ebay....would it really be worth it. All you ebayers.....is it a hassle? (i have bougt off ebay a long time ago for halloween costumes, but have never sold or listed anything)

I have an extensive snow globe collection, and I have bought snow globes off eBay. One had a bubble at the top (when the description claimed it did not). As a collector, I would be wary of buying a snowglobe without the box. How would you ship it? Even Craigslist would be difficult, because how could someone come pick it up and take it home? I suppose you might get lucky with some other form of shipping material, but I don't take mine anywhere without the original boxes.

Most new snowglobes can be purchased for $30-$100 dollars from Disney. Rare or highly sought-after ones can go for more. It also depends upon whether or not they are musical, light up, have movement, or any combination. I also would never consider buying unless it came from a smoke-free home.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter