Disney Snow Globes

SeanS

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
New here. Hope it's okay to post about this.
I have recently inherited 9 large musical snow globes and 9 small non-musical globes
I'm keen to find out more about them. If they're collectibles etc.

Cant seem to find much info online about them.

Sorry, this half of that post seems to have disappeared and I cant seem to post any detailed info or photos as it says it looks like spam...?

Hi everyone,
New here. Hope it's okay to post about this.
I have recently inherited 9 large musical snow globes and 9 small non-musical globes
I'm keen to find out more about them. If they're collectibles etc.

Cant seem to find much info online about them.
Disney snowglobes are collectibles. I collected a bunch for my handicapped son who passed away and I moved and the movers broke all but 2. I just now started to re collect them. Just be careful to read all postings if buying as they may say in the description things like “small chip in castle” or fairy wand missing” yet they charge $150 which would be the cost of a retired snowglobe meaning Disney does not produce that globe anymore making it valuable. Mostly back from 70’s,80’s, 90’s .
Also if purchasing watch for “air bubbles” on top of globe. They tend to get bigger over time and decrease value.
If you want to sell them check eBay for how much the globe has sold for in the past and have people bid on it. Describe all flaws if any. Hope that helps. Feel free to email me maineguy333@yahoo.com.

My mom is a snowglobe collector and believe it or not she still collects Disney snowglobes whenever she can and my mom started collecting Disney snowglobes in the 90's and she has some of Cinderella Sleeping Beauty Snow White Aladdin and Beauty And The Beast and every time a new snowglobe would debut in The Disney Catalog she would be first to order it. I sure wish they had a Tiana snowglobe because it would be so cool

I have Disney snow globes too. I have a large Wonderful World of Disney which has multiple characters on it. Lilo and Stitch one where Stitch in the globe is dressed as Elvis with Lilo , her sister and boyfriend and the tourist dude with an ice cream cone. I have the Peter Pan one where he is sitting on tops of the bedroom window with Wendy flying next to him and both John and Michael with his teddy bear inside the window. Also Nana the dog is peeking thru the back window. Also I have the Pirates of the Caribbean. The globe has the Black Pearl inside. The outside has the Skull and Cross bones with a hidden drawer with a key. These are my favorites. :stitch2::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter