Disney Springs and carry-on bag for flight

blemon

Mouseketeer
I have to check out of the contemporary at 11.

My flight is not until late, like 10 p.m. or something.

I want to take the bus to Disney Springs and walk around for a few hours but they do not have lockers for my carryon bag.

My plan is just to take an uber to MCO since I can't take the magical express from disney springs.

My carryon bag is not big but I don't want to carry it around for 6+ hours.

Any suggestions?

And no, I can't check it.

Leave your bag with the bell hop at the Contemporary and take the bus from Disney Springs back to the Contemporary. Then take an Uber to MCO from Contemporary.

We did what DisDreaming4116 advised earlier this year. It was super convenient and we only had a few hours to kill at Disney Springs. You have plenty of time to go back to the resort to pick up your bag and catch the magic express and not pay for an uber. Win-win!

We always do as PP suggested; we always have a late flight home, so we request late checkout (1:00) and then drop our luggage at Bell Services. We love to head over to Disney Springs on our last day for a late lunch and shopping, and then take Magical Express to airport.

Ok, thanks!

Can you estimate for me about how long the bus takes from Disney Springs back to the Contemporary? I have never stayed there before.

Also, any idea how much an uber is from the Contemporary to MCO? I might just take the magical express. I'm trying to judge if the extra time I get to spend at Disney Springs is worth what I'll pay for the uber.

I'm not sure how long for DS to CR, but we did a Lyft XL from CR to MCO and it ran about $41 not including tip. For us it was worth it since Magical Express was going to pick us up very early for the flight.

Ok, thanks!

Can you estimate for me about how long the bus takes from Disney Springs back to the Contemporary? I have never stayed there before.

Also, any idea how much an uber is from the Contemporary to MCO? I might just take the magical express. I'm trying to judge if the extra time I get to spend at Disney Springs is worth what I'll pay for the uber.

The Uber website can price that for you. Rideguru.com will also give you taxi and Lyft.

You could also check your bag at Bell Services at the Hilton LBV or the Wyndham LBV, which are both right across from Disney Springs by pedestrian bridge. Just give them a tip and they'll hold the bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter