• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Springs and what park?

dizzyr

DIS Veteran
We want to spend a few hours at Disney Springs - which park should we pair with it based on least amount of time to get there and back? We have 4 day park hoppers so will be spending one day in each of AK, MK and HS with the evenings in Epcot and then the 4th day is open at the moment. We are staying at Coronado Springs.

Following - i am contemplating something similar as well. I was originally going to do it on arrival afternoon/evening, but that's a Saturday night and there's a cheer competition there to boot. So maybe I'll take a raincheck. From the maps it appears that Hollywood studios is the closest, but will defer to ppl who've actually been!

HS is closest. Could also do Epcot via the IG if using bus transportation (BC/YC or BW busses). If driving HS is easy. Though the other parks aren't bad either. We always drive and it's not that much time to get there from any park. Busses are a very different story IMHO

We will be doing buses so I’ll add it to HS day. Thanks!
Remember there are no buses directly to the parks from DS.

To get to DHS, you'll have to bus to a resort first and then get to the park via walking, boat, Skyliner or monorail. The only resorts that are walkable to DHS are BW, Yacht and Beach (or you can take a boat from any of those). Or you can take a bus to one of the Skyliner resorts, i.e. Riviera, CBR, Pop, AoA and then catch the Skyliner. Of those, CBR will be the easiest because the DHS Skyliner line leaves from the CBR hub, but you'll need to find out which CBR bus stop is closest to the Skyliner station.

Personally, I'd take a bus from DS to any one of the Epcot resorts (BW, Yacht or Beach, whichever came first; they might be sharing depending on what time of day it is) and walk to Epcot from there (it's closer than DHS). Beach Club is the closest with BW just a little farther, coming from the bus stops at each of those. That will be more direct and take the least amount of time via bus.

A final alternative is bus to Contemporary, then walk to MK.

Hmmm I wonder if doing DS on the day we leave would be better. We are at Coronado Springs and we are boarding a cruise the day we leave but I haven't picked our boarding time or booked transportation yet.

Would there be a bus directly to/from DS from our resort? If so that could be the easiest way - leave our bags at the resort in the morning and head to DS for breakfast and a couple of hours of shopping then back to the resort around noon and then head to the port.

I would go on your last day. That way if you buy anything you won’t have to carry around a park.

The Disney Springs website is here, so you can check what hours they’re open, restaurant hours, etc. As above, there will be a bus directly from and to your resort, but depending on what time you need to leave the resort to head to the port, the time might be a little tight. (Have to allow for time waiting for the bus in both directions.)

There used to be a bus directly from AK to DS after 3:00, since lots of people see that as a partial day park. Was the bus discontinued?

There used to be a bus directly from AK to DS after 3:00, since lots of people see that as a partial day park. Was the bus discontinued?
Pre Covid there were buses from parks to DS after 4 PM. Those buses didn’t return after the closure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter