disney springs area

macfinn

Chief planner and Dis Dad's Club Member #58
can anyone explain how the Disney Springs area resorts work ?

I was wondering now that you can book thru Disney Travel - how does the process work? is it the same as a regular resort?

I was wondering now that you can book thru Disney Travel - how does the process work? is it the same as a regular resort?

If you mean overall ........... they do not get all the same benefits Disney hotels get so, no it is not the same, they will not get all the perks a Disney Resort hotel gets.

Honestly, the new info so far has been somewhat confusing and vague. I think we'll need more time to figure out what is really happening. I think all we know for sure is what is on their site ...

"And as a Guest of a Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel, you can enjoy Extra Magic Hours benefit from January 1- December 31, 2018 with valid theme park admission and Extra Magic Hours benefit voucher."

Is it temporary? Don't know. What is the voucher one needs? Don't know.

As far as the FP+ at 60 days, it's available but parameters not known. The Disney Springs Hotel website has not acknowledged it. So I'm waiting for more info from Disney to see the fine print.

There's this brand spanking new site for them. http://disneyspringshotels.com/

This website is VERY old, they have had it for years. It's always been great to check for special discounts for these hotels.

Only thing new about it is they added announcement for EMH.

I thought I read today on the IHG website that package delivery of purchases at the parks could be shipped to the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs. But, for the life of me, I can't find it again. Can anyone confirm if this is a perk that is extended to DSAR or not?

I thought I read today on the IHG website that package delivery of purchases at the parks could be shipped to the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs. But, for the life of me, I can't find it again. Can anyone confirm if this is a perk that is extended to DSAR or not?

Has not been a perk before, and was not part of the new announcement.

Not sure about package delivery but I booked Holiday Inn Disney Springs directly through Disney and I was able to link my reservation and will be able to get fast passes. They were very helpful!

Has not been a perk before, and was not part of the new announcement.

Yay! I finally found it. Buried in the Taxes and Service Charges section of the "Select a Rate" Page I found this stated...

"Continuous shuttle to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks Complimentary delivery to the hotel of purchases made at Disney® attractions 2 bottles of water per day Local calls 800 calls USA Today newspaper in the lobby Refrigerators Microwaves"

Not exactly where I would expect to find this info. I called the front desk and confirmed that yes this is a service offered.

Yay again!

Yay! I finally found it. Buried in the Taxes and Service Charges section of the "Select a Rate" Page I found this stated...

"Continuous shuttle to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks Complimentary delivery to the hotel of purchases made at Disney® attractions 2 bottles of water per day Local calls 800 calls USA Today newspaper in the lobby Refrigerators Microwaves"

Not exactly where I would expect to find this info. I called the front desk and confirmed that yes this is a service offered.

Yay again!

I am guessing by how it's written in with THEIR services that is a service Holiday Inn negotiated with Disney. It was not included in their announcement of expanding EMH and 60 day FP+ to Disney Springs hotels.

I'm going in a week, on property, but I'll have to remember to check the purchase delivery forms to see what hotels are written on it.

Disney Website says .... but that includes Swan & Dolphin.

Resort Hotel Delivery
If you’re staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you can arrange to have park souvenirs delivered to your hotel instead of carrying them around with you all day. Simply tell the retail clerk during time of purchase and arrangements will be made quickly and easily.

@writerguyfl - you stay at Holiday Inn often, were you aware of this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter