Disney Springs Bus location?

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
Any maps online anywhere that show new locations for busses? I can't find one..... what do you think- is it quicker to drive to the Springs from Dolphin,and park or just grab the bus? Last time I was there the construction and traffic was a mess around there....thanks!

You can see them on Google maps. Search for Bus Stop - Disney Springs Town Center and it will put a pin right in the middle for you

oh thanks! I was looking at google maps and couldn't find it.... I assumed maybe the photo was older... I'll go look-interesting....so they're way out there now.... what about the old bust stop? in the pic it still looks like buses there

oh thanks! I was looking at google maps and couldn't find it.... I assumed maybe the photo was older... I'll go look-interesting....so they're way out there now.... what about the old bust stop? in the pic it still looks like buses there
You can also look at the PDF of the Disney Springs Guidemap. Takes a while to download.

It's labeled "Buses to Disney Resort hotels" at bottom center. They usually drop off by the water tower.

I find it faster to drive myself and use the garage.

It is no longer located down by the Christmas store. It's mid-way. We found that out the hard way, after an exhausting day, in extreme humidity, with no updated maps on the directories. I think I was delirious when I finally got on the bus! :scared:

Don't take the buses! And I'm a big bus fan all these years. Just back from DW, and walk back to the buses, after a big night at Disney Springs is LONG. Tried to Uber, but they're not allowed in the garages, which would be reasonable. Ridiculous. Trying to find the Uber thread now for next time.

I found the bus stop more or less centrally located, at least to the main parts of DS, where the bulk of the food and shopping is. Are you sure you found the right thing?
As for the old bus stop, there are still buses there. Charter, non-Disney buses use that. Uber can also pickup/drop off there, though the default is usually going to be at the other end, in the Strawberry Lot.

I found the bus stop more or less centrally located, at least to the main parts of DS, where the bulk of the food and shopping is. Are you sure you found the right thing?
As for the old bus stop, there are still buses there. Charter, non-Disney buses use that. Uber can also pickup/drop off there, though the default is usually going to be at the other end, in the Strawberry Lot.

Its not the drop off that is the issue, that is in a very central location, not a problem. Its at the end of the night, when you're exhausted and have been walking all day and night, that Disney has put the bus pick up at the very end of Disney springs, couldn't be farther away. Its awful, its all about money and forcing people to walk by all the new shops.

Its not the drop off that is the issue, that is in a very central location, not a problem. Its at the end of the night, when you're exhausted and have been walking all day and night, that Disney has put the bus pick up at the very end of Disney springs, couldn't be farther away. Its awful, its all about money and forcing people to walk by all the new shops.
The drop off and pick up are in the same location and it's not at the end? The OLD bus stop was at the end. The new one is not. Not the bus stop we have used anyway.

ETA - See B on the map? I guess I can't see how this is "at the very end, further away"
In my mind, this is the middle of DS.
dssprings-disneymap-edit.jpg

well, it looks like the new stops are more central... the old ones,it felt like a LONG walk back at night to get there...

B is the drop off. The pick up, is at a different location, across from Planet Hollywood. I so miss the Marketplace bus stops!!

B is the drop off. The pick up, is at a different location, across from Planet Hollywood. I so miss the Marketplace bus stops!!

Last year we were picked up at the same place we were dropped off
It's all in the same general area, but the buses usually drop off at the east end of the area, before entering the loops.

If your resort's pick-up spot is not in the first row, you'll need to walk down to the west end of the loop (near Planet Hollywood) to cross over to the 2nd or 3rd platform.

True. Now I remember
BUT. Since I use an ECV the driver would not let us out there. He dropped us off at the pick up location.

It's all in the same general area, but the buses usually drop off at the east end of the area, before entering the loops.

If your resort's pick-up spot is not in the first row, you'll need to walk down to the west end of the loop (near Planet Hollywood) to cross over to the 2nd or 3rd platform.

B is the bus stop. Period. There isn't a 2nd bus stop so I haven't any idea where your referring to. We got off the same area. Not the same bus stop but the same general area. Both were at B on that map. The bus stops at DS work like every other stop at Disney. It's all one loop and buses drop off and pick up throughout the entire area

As for Plant Hollywood, it's right there on that map, by the B too

Not sure how the old stop at location A on that map could every be better

But the same can be said for every bus stop at Disney. I don't see where DS is different. If your resort isn't the first stop you have to walk around your sto. It's not another bus stop location

True. Now I remember
BUT. Since I use an ECV the driver would not let us out there. He dropped us off at the pick up location.
Yes, they want to keep the buses moving through the drop-off area quickly, and decided to unload scooters differently to help with that. This is the first time they've tried having a specific drop-off area apart from the load zones.
But the same can be said for every bus stop at Disney. I don't see where DS is different. If your resort isn't the first stop you have to walk around your sto. It's not another bus stop location
2 differences:
  1. This is the only location with a common drop-off area distinct from the load zones;
  2. There are multiple pedestrian entrances/exits to the bus area.
There is only one bus depot, but the perception could be that the drop-off and load zones are separate because of those differences, together with the fact that the drop-off and the walkway to the outside platforms are at opposite ends of the area. So really both comments were correct to an extent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter