• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Springs Car Park

diznish

Earning My Ears
What time does the car park open/close & what happens if you leave your car there overnight?

From what I've seen online, garages open around 7 or 8 AM and close around 2 AM. They do not allow overnight parking. I believe that if you try to park overnight you run the risk of your car being towed or booted.

From what I've seen online, garages open around 7 or 8 AM
so at 8:30 for example, they'll let people in to park even though the shops and everything isn't open? Will they actually let you inside the springs

Yes. Hours vary greatly in Disney Springs depending on the shop. There are a least a few places that open at 9 and they allow access in advance of that.

Last time I was down that way in the morning, security will let you in at 9am, shops open at 10. ( May have changed in the last two months)
Dont leave your car in the parking garage overnight, they will tow it.
Im heading down there Wednesday morning, I’ll check it out.

Last time I was down that way in the morning, security will let you in at 9am, shops open at 10. ( May have changed in the last two months)
Dont leave your car in the parking garage overnight, they will tow it.
Im heading down there Wednesday morning, I’ll check it out.
thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter