• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Springs dining?

My top 2:

Easy-breezy-delicious-every-time-lunch: Earl of Sandwich.

Super yummy sit-down: Homecomin'.

Last edited:
poutine! yum! wolfgang puck express is great, fast and quality. next on my hit list is homecomin

For quick meals, I've enjoyed the poutine place on two trips, and I'm dying to try d-luxe burger and polite pig. Many moons ago we enjoyed Cookes but haven't eaten there in a long time, but it was tasty. Same for Earl of Sandwich.

As far as sit down, I'd say avoid Rainforest unless that is reeeeally important for some reason, once I grew up it stopped being as fun and there are far better food options. On my wish list is Edison, Enzo's, and a couple others that I don't have enough trips for. I haven't been to paddlefish, but I haven't heard that it's much better than when it was Fultons, and it was just meh to us (but we're pickier with seafood in MD lol). Raglan road was fun when we went several trips ago, but we usually just go to R&C in Epcot for pub fare since it's more convenient. House of blues is also tasty, but heavier meals to me and not as easy to shop afterward in the heat haha.

My wife and I went to Ragland last May. They had a great whiskey and beer selection. I think we ate when we were there. Too much :drinking1:drinking1

Earl of Sandwich is always a must-do for us. Relatively inexpensive and really good!
Next up on my list, from the new places, is the Polite Pig and Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'. We will be trying both of these on our trip in May.

Another vote for Earl of Sandwich for QS, we always make a point to eat there when going to DS. Also thought Homecomin' was delicious, but I love southern food. For our upcoming trip I have heard great things about D-Luxe and Polite Pig, I would like to try those.

My two favorites are Earl of Sandwich and Ragland Rd. However, with your crew, you might consider D'Luxe Burger - haven't tried them yet but they are on the list

We love Art Smith's Homecomin! In addition, Morimoto is very good. Splitsville is surprisingly good for a bowling alley, even if you don't bowl. Kind of depends on what you feel like eating at the time.

Have heard wonderful things about Homecoming and Raglan Road.

For quick but good, we love Wolfgang Puck Express.

We always eat at Boathouse but want to branch out. Considering Polite Pig and Raglan Road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter