Disney Springs Dinner

Liz C

Earning My Ears
Looking for recommendations on a sit-down dinner at Disney Springs. We have never eaten there beyond Earl of Sandwich. It's our first night - have reservations at Portobello but hear bad reviews. Any insight would help. This will be for next Friday so need to make correct reservations.

Thanks

I love Raglan Road. Some of the new places look very good, too, but I never want to miss out on Raglan Road so I haven't gotten around to trying any yet.

Another vote for Raglan Road! I wanted to try a new place this trip but DH has requested RR. We are hoping our DS will love the music and environment.

I cancelled my Portobello reservation after hearing bad things. I decided on Raglan Road instead!

Have eaten at almost all of them, but i am now a big fan of Morimoto!!!...loved that place. its ridiculously priced, but thats everywhere....i did happen to catch the menu at that new Homecoming place, and it looked fantastic as well

I don't know what time is your reservation for RR on Friday night but there's Irish dancers every hour on the hour from 4 pm to 9 pm for 10 minutes on weekdays. I think they have dancers at brunch time during weekend.

We love Splitsville - fun atmosphere, great food and drinks, and...bowling!!!!!

40 days till I get to do it again... :love:

Just had dinner at Homecoming on Friday night, loved it! The restaurant is lovely, service was attentive and the food was yummy. I tried the Fig & Berries drink and had the fish sandwich. Big piece of really nicely grilled grouper, DH tried the chicken sandwich and DD had the kids chicken.
Hoping to go back for our next trip on Thanksgiving! They gave us a 20% discount for annual passes which was great- the bill came to under $75 which I thought was fair (for WDW).

We had dinner at Chef Art Smith's Homecoming last week, it was fabulous! We both had the fried chicken, DH had mashed potatoes as his side and I had the mac and cheese. Both way too stuffed for dessert so they boxed it up for us to take, hummingbird cake and chocolate cake....so delicious!

My vote would be for "House of Blues" The shrimp & grits are really awesome!!!! 2nd choice would be T-Rex. I have heard many good things about Raglan Road, but have not eaten there (yet).

I don't know what time is your reservation for RR on Friday night but there's Irish dancers every hour on the hour from 4 pm to 9 pm for 10 minutes on weekdays. I think they have dancers at brunch time during weekend.

Are the dancers only during brunch on the weekend? I have dinner booked for a Saturday and assumed they would have music and dancers then.

Are the dancers only during brunch on the weekend? I have dinner booked for a Saturday and assumed they would have music and dancers then.
I'm not sure but according to their website, it looks like its daily.

"Live Music 7 nights a week and thrilling performances from our amazing Irish Dancers"

You can e-mail them from their website to find out for sure. They have excellent customer service.

I'm a big fan of Boathouse. Excellent food and service.

Although we will be trying Homecoming in 4 days. And my sources indicate it could also be a contender.

Whatever you choose, enjoy.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter