Disney Springs hotels and fast pass question

Vitesse_Marie

Earning My Ears
We have an 8 night room reservation at the Disney Springs Double Tree hotel over Easter week. I was able to find a better deal, but I wasn't able to modify my reservation to add the discount code. Now I have a new reservation number and I will need to cancel the old reservation.

I just want to verify that if I add the new reservation number to MDE before I cancel the old one that I will be able to keep the fast passes that I made. I'm very worried that they will all disappear and I'm thinking that I should probably just keep my old reservation just to be safe and cancel the new one.

We have APs and I already ran into the problem of not being able to schedule my 8th day of fast passes. The CM I talked to had no idea why, but she was able to schedule them at least. I found out here after the fact that this is a known problem and I should have called the AP help line.

I'm just afraid that the Disney Springs hotels are more strict about reservation changes and they won't let me keep my fast passes. Thanks!

I'm just afraid that the Disney Springs hotels are more strict about reservation changes and they won't let me keep my fast passes. Thanks!
It’s Disney’s FP system. If your new reservation is linked, Cancel the one you don’t need.

Your FPs will remain intact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter