Disney Springs Hotels.. No Room Only??

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

Is my MDE glitching, or can you not book a DS hotel without a min 2-park days? (sorry if this was on the "sticky"... the info looked to be a little outdated)
I booked the Hilton LBV in Feb, but thru their website, and did the park tix separately..

Booking now for April, and doing resort only (hitting Universal this trip), and looks like Room-Only not an option, which seems a bit weird.. Not giving me an option for "No Park tickets"-

One another thing.. (sorry) ... If you book directly with the hotel, can you link the ressie on MDE--- ? I believe the conf # looks different if I recall correctly from our Feb trip and Hilton LBV-- Thanks !!!

Hey all,

Is my MDE glitching, or can you not book a DS hotel without a min 2-park days? (sorry if this was on the "sticky"... the info looked to be a little outdated)
I booked the Hilton LBV in Feb, but thru their website, and did the park tix separately..

Booking now for April, and doing resort only (hitting Universal this trip), and looks like Room-Only not an option, which seems a bit weird.. Not giving me an option for "No Park tickets"-

One another thing.. (sorry) ... If you book directly with the hotel, can you link the ressie on MDE--- ? I believe the conf # looks different if I recall correctly from our Feb trip and Hilton LBV-- Thanks !!!

Was able to get answers from live chat--- yep... package only with DS hotels...

Yes you can book directly. I always book through the Hilton app and have no problem linking to MDE with a confirmation #.

You don’t need a package (unless you’re booking through Disney apparently). Your park reservations and tickets can be done separately, if at all.

We recently stayed at LBVP for 3 nights with one park day.

Last edited:
Hey all,

You can link the reservation in MDE. Last time I stayed offsite, I booked through a third party hotel booking site, and I had to reach out to the hotel directly to get a confirmation number that worked in MDE - but they got it to me right away and it worked just fine.

You can link the reservation in MDE. Last time I stayed offsite, I booked through a third party hotel booking site, and I had to reach out to the hotel directly to get a confirmation number that worked in MDE - but they got it to me right away and it worked just fine.
On hold right now--- wow, you really need to get someone on the phone that has done this before

Booking your hotel stay at a Hilton property near Disney World is easy. You can book directly through the Hilton app without any issues, and even link your reservation to Disney's Magical Express transportation service using your confirmation number.

You don't have to purchase a package to secure your park reservations and tickets, unless you choose to book through Disney themselves. You can purchase them separately if you prefer.

A personal example of this is our recent stay at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa for three nights with just one day at the parks.

Booking your hotel stay at a Hilton property near Disney World is easy. You can book directly through the Hilton app without any issues, and even link your reservation to Disney's Magical Express transportation service using your confirmation number.

You don't have to purchase a package to secure your park reservations and tickets, unless you choose to book through Disney themselves. You can purchase them separately if you prefer.

A personal example of this is our recent stay at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa for three nights with just one day at the parks.

What Disney Magic Express Transportation did you link in 2023 ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter