Disney Springs Hotels

Docdoomdad

Earning My Ears
My family and I are traveling to WDW in the spring. My wife had heard about the B resort and spa. Has anyone stayed at this or any other "Disney Springs Hotels". Any information would be great.
Thank you

Love the DIS podcast!

Haven't stayed at the B Resort, but we actually like the DTD (Disney Springs) Holiday Inn. Their staff & service is excellent! The food in the restaurant is very good, & kids also eat free.

Have stayed a few times at B.
- Would return in a heartbeat for the right rate.
- They do charge a resort and parking fee.
- Some specials don't charge one or both of these.
- Some specials are free nights with so many booked (and they take the free night in order not the cheapest which is great).
- Go via the DisneySpringsHotels websites, they get some good rates.
- Go direct to B resort website to specials.
- Each time we've gone they've handed us some extra coupons.

Have also stayed at Hilton, Doubletree, and Wyndham long before it was a Wyndham.

Last edited:
We stayed at the Doubletree (just for 1 night), but would definitely return-we had a suite with a patio, and they had a great buffet breakfast-not sure of pricing, we stayed with Hilton points, but everyone was extremely friendly, and I thought the hotel was very good. I think they have a few choices of room sizes, if you want something a little larger than a standard hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter