Disney Springs is moving along

We were there last month and it really felt like it was all coming together. Before that, the last time we went, I think it was the Oct 2014 and it was all a giant mess so I was pleasantly surprised and am really looking forward to really spending time there on our next trip. This last trip we were just there for a quick bite to eat and a stop at the World of Disney store.

It does look better than I ever imagined it would. Can't wait to visit there on our trip this year. If we do end up staying at POFQ, we will probably be making several trips.

Love the way Disney Springs is coming along great actually. We visit at least once a week, if not more and enjoy every visit. All the new bars, restaurants that are still to come which will improve that area even more. What it will become is looking great.

All the new spots now open, the new street performers, etc. Disney Springs is a lot of fun! My favourites of 'new' spots in order would go like this:

Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar
Morimoto's
Boathouse

Looking forward to the new Edison's bar when it opens. Have been to one before and really enjoyed it.

I visited there a couple times this last week and was curious what the buildings are going up behind the old Pleasure Island, as you walk across the bridge to the West Side?

We go once a week for homeschool meetups and it has greatly improved even since October when we started our outings.
I am looking forward to the new parking area closest to World of Disney opening up. :) The new restaraunts that have opened up in recent months are really cool and the shops are nice too.
The walking patterns are still a bit congested, especially by Raglan Road to T REX. But the footbridge that takes you towards Rainforest is great and doesn't seem to have as much traffic as the route past Lego store. :)

All in all, it is looking great and we really enjoy hanging out there when the kids are done with school.

I can't remember...What's the estimated date of completion?

Also does anyone know of any up to date overhead views of the whole thing?

I haven't been since June 2015....and I was a bit confused in regards to the layout (got cornered by some construction walls by Raglan road I think). My comfort zone was the marketplace drop off area. Haha.

Does anybody know how long it would take to get from Art of Animation hotel to Disney Springs with Disney transportation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter