Disney Springs QS take out suggestions

Shellee999

Mouseketeer
We would like to get food to go to take with us to the airport (to eat before going through security since we always get there so early). Any suggestions of where we can use QS or snack credits that will be yummy. We don't care if the food gets cold obviously. And I do not want Earl of Sandwich. Thank you!

ETA: Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich are both very yummy places that i would wholeheartedly recommend to others, but we want to try some place new.

Last edited:
I recommend “The Daily Poutine” or Bongo’s. Poutines are messy. Ask for take-out containers.

Morimoto Asia Street Food!! The cold sesame noodles (meant to be eaten cold or room temp) and ribs (which are also excellent even after sitting a little bit). I would say egg rolls too but not as great as they are fresh. We regularly get these items and bring them back to the resort for later and it never disappoints.

I recommend “The Daily Poutine” or Bongo’s. Poutines are messy. Ask for take-out containers.
Poutines sound delicious! Bongos is QS?

Wolfgang Pucks Express or Polite Pig are both excellent.
I will definitely add Polite Pig to my short list. Thank you! I forgot to say that WPE was also not an option. (It's delicious, but we're set on trying something new.)

Morimoto Asia Street Food!! The cold sesame noodles (meant to be eaten cold or room temp) and ribs (which are also excellent even after sitting a little bit). I would say egg rolls too but not as great as they are fresh. We regularly get these items and bring them back to the resort for later and it never disappoints.
Yum! Thanks. I'll have to check their menu.

I second The Polite Pig. Cold pulled pork or brisket still tastes great to me.

I don't know about dining plan credits but I'd suggest Wolfgang Puck Express - wide variety on the menu and all good - or maybe Blaze pizza for takeout.

Bongos take out window accepts a QS credit.

We took a Cuban sandwich to go (came with a soda and fries). Huge serving and easily shareable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter