Disney Springs Snack

Disnerd6838

Mouseketeer
We'll be spending our first day at DS since we have no park tickets on arrival day. We have an ADP at California Grill around 6 pm, and my questions is what's a tasty small snack at DS to hold us over? Mind you we'll be there around 1 pm, and my fiance and I both have a huge sweet tooth!

Ghirardelli, Sprinkles, Polite Pig, Chicken Guy, The Daily Poutine, Erin Mckenna's Bakery NYC, Haagen Dazs, Wetzel Pretzel, Starbucks, and of course any appetizers inside the restaurants.

There's a ton of options

Share something from Chicken Guy (it looks delicious!) then share a sundae at Ghirardelli (it IS delicious!)

I've been known to get a Hot Chocolate at Ghirardelli.

I also stop at Goofys and get a Raspberry White Chocolate chunk cookie.

OMG-there are so many good sweets at DS! There's a gelato store, there's a chocolate store (I THINK it's called Amorette's, but I'm not sure), there's a great looking little bakery, it's near the Polite Pig and World of Disney, there's always Goofy's candy shop. My problem is that there are so many great choices (I also have a sweet tooth) that I'm trying to decide whether to have a sandwich for lunch, just to have something somewhat healthy, but that might fill me up too much so perhaps I'll just go for all the sweets.

Amorette's!!! Great for the sweet tooth. Also there is the Ganachery which is the chocolate shop.

We love Vivoli il Gelato (seriously all so good), Amorette's (Amorette's petit cake and salted caramel eclair), the Ganachery and Goofy's Candy Co. (freshly dipped rice krispy treats with toppings of your choice)for sweets in Disney Springs.

Check out The Ganachery in The Landing neighborhood. The milkshakes at D-Luxe Burger are excellent as well. I prefer them over the milkshakes offered at Ghirardelli's. Sprinkles is a good option but not always worth waiting in the line, especially when it's hot outside.

Egg rolls, ribs or cold sesame noodles from Morimoto Asia Street Food

Classic Poutine from daily Poutine

Anything from the Ganachery

We enjoyed the chips and guacamole from Frontera Cocina’s to go window.

I surprisingly enjoyed the froze (rose slushie) from Wine by George to go window. Very refreshing!

There is a Bubble Waffle and crepe place called The Aristocrepes on the bridge across the water between the West side and Market Place. It is near Goofy's Candy Company. The bubble waffles surround ice cream and whipped cream. We got the strawberry one, and it was sooo good!

You could head into the bar area at Rain Forest, or T-Rex and get something to share and an adult beverage... or lots of dessert options to snack around on as PP suggested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter