Disney Springs Table Service Around $35

KandyM

DIS Veteran
What table service spots would you recommend at Disney Springs where the majority of the menu entrees top out at or below $35? We will be quick service the rest of the trip so this is our one nice meal out and a celebration for my hubby's retirement. However, budget is a concern. Group of 7 adults. We enjoy pretty much all food types, looking for good food in a nice atmosphere.

Appreciate any suggestions. :)

Homecomin is our go to in Disney Springs. The menu is full of good comfort food, the portions are huge, and we've never had a bad meal there.

Thanks everyone. Raglan was not one I considered before but definitely interested now that I’ve checked the menu. Homecomin’ remains a strong contender. Boathouse I rejected before but don’t remember why lol so I will check it out again.

Raglan is my top recommendation. The entertainment is great, and the food is reasonably priced. I also like Boathouse, though that one can get a bit pricier. If it fits in the budget that would be my #1 recommendation. If you're up for it, sit outside, you get a great view of the lagoon and nearby resorts (of course, depends on what time of year you're going, lol, don't do that in the middle of summer).

We like Frontera Cocina, and they have many many entrees in the low to mid 20's.

I've had the Enchiladas a couple times and they are under $25

Enchiladas.jpg

Most entrees at the Edison are under $30. Food is pretty good, and there’s live music every night - 7-10 Sun-Thurs, 6:30-10:30 Fri-Sat.
I actually play there quite a bit, so there’s always a chance you’ll see me on bass!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter