• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Springs to HS via Skyliner

Kc0912

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We’ll be at the world in a few weeks and I’m desperate to ride the Gondolas. With our schedule (and staying at AKL), the best opportunity we have to do this is after our afternoon shopping and early dinner at Disney Springs, before we make our way to Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic & Star Wars fireworks.
I figured we would catch Disney transportation to one of the Skyliner resorts, before catching the Skyliner from there. However, I’m not familiar with the location of the Gondola stations vs the bus stops of these resorts.

Is there a clear answer of resort here? Balancing walking, time spent, transferring etc. Or are we best off just catching the first of the 3 resort buses that comes?

Jamaica stop at CBR and the Pop & AoA stops are all about the same distance from their Skyliner stations: about a 4-minute walk.

If you go to Pop or AoA, you'll have to transfer at CBR. But if you go to CBR, the bus will make several stops before stopping at Jamaica.

I would go to Pop or AoA, whichever bus comes first. That way you'll get to see another Skyliner station and enjoy the low flight over Hourglass Lake. The flights from Pop/AoA to CBR and from CBR to DHS are each about 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter