Disney Springs what’s your favorite part?

If you haven't been there in a while, it's definitely different, larger and a lot more crowded. My wife enjoys shopping, we both enjoy dining and I enjoy having a few drinks, so it is perfect for us. There are a lot more shopping and dining options now as compared to a few years ago, but note that some of what you may remember, like Cirque du Soleil and Disney Quest are gone. Even World of Disney and Fulton's has gone through an overhaul. If I had to pick a favorite thing to do, it's either having a drink while enjoying the entertainment at Raglan Road or the Marketplace Stage. It's basically the same, but on a larger scale.

Amorette’s is one of my favorite places. I love watching the cast members working on all the beautiful pastry creations ( and eating some of the wonderful desserts too)!

We quite enjoy spending some time in Disney Springs. It is visually very pleasing. There are tons of food options, and plenty of shopping. Some of our favorite places to shop are Goofy's Candy store (I have to get some sugar free chocolate covered peanuts every time we visit), the Basin (wife loves the bath bombs), the Coca Cola store, the Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane, and Tren-D.

Favorite restaurants for us include D-Luxe Burger, Earl of Sandwich, Raglan Road, Rainforest Cafe', and Sprinkles. We are looking forward to trying out Art Smith's Homecomin', and The Edison.

How many hours could you spend there? One of our cruise stops in Port Canaveral and it has an "excursion" to provide busing to Disney. Not sure the parks will be worth it for just 5hrs or so, but wondering if we could spend the time in Disney Springs (or if we'd get restless after a couple).

How many hours could you spend there? One of our cruise stops in Port Canaveral and it has an "excursion" to provide busing to Disney. Not sure the parks will be worth it for just 5hrs or so, but wondering if we could spend the time in Disney Springs (or if we'd get restless after a couple).
I would have no problem finding things to do for 5 hours there especially if you eat there. It is huge.

I was going to recommend The Void as well. We also enjoyed listening to the live music.

Wine Bar George!!

We were at Disney Springs a couple of weeks ago for the first time in years. It's so completely different from the Downtown days, with so many more shops and interesting restaurants. You can spend hours there now. If we lived nearby it would definitely put a dent in my pocketbook! I guess it's probably best that we don't. :P

We always hit DS for WOD, The Art Of Disney, and the Christmas shop. We probably stay a bit under two hours unless we're dining there.

I love going into the Marvel and Star Wars stores when they’re not too busy but the World of Disney store is AMAZING! I’ve easily spent 2 hours in there since the rehaul because there is so many departments and SO much to look at. I also love eating at the Rainforest Cafe or T-Rex Cafe (similar experiences) but there is definitely so many new stores and things to do there. Their movie theater and bowling alley is quite pricey so if you’re looking for that sort of entertainment be prepared to spend quite a lot!

World of Disney and Rainforest Café are two of our favorite places to go when we visit.

It was Disney Quest but now that that's gone there's really no reason for us to go anymore and we haven't been since it closed

The older part. Sorry, the newer portion reminds me of any mall in America.

The older part. Sorry, the newer portion reminds me of any mall in America.

Yup, me too. I was disappointed-I was on a solo trip and figured I'd just spend the day shopping, shopping, shopping. I'd gone with DH on a previous trip, went directly to World of Disney, bought the DGDs' gifts, then he was ready to go back to our hotel. Sadly, the only things I enjoyed were the old part-WoD, Christmas shop, Art of Disney and the other area in the same building, and Ghirardelli's. In the new area, I only really enjoyed the gelato shop (down by a Joffrey's store).

We quite enjoy spending some time in Disney Springs. It is visually very pleasing. There are tons of food options, and plenty of shopping. Some of our favorite places to shop are Goofy's Candy store (I have to get some sugar free chocolate covered peanuts every time we visit), the Basin (wife loves the bath bombs), the Coca Cola store, the Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane, and Tren-D.

Favorite restaurants for us include D-Luxe Burger, Earl of Sandwich, Raglan Road, Rainforest Cafe', and Sprinkles. We are looking forward to trying out Art Smith's Homecomin', and The Edison.

The Edison burger at the Edison... OMG!

Try the Hole in the Wall bar near Raglan Road and Cooke's of Dublin. Just walking around and watching and listening to the entertainment... best of all - just people watching!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter