Disney Store Friends & Family Storewide Sale 25% Off

carra

Earning My Ears
DisneyStore.com is having their Friends & Family Storewide Sale.

Save an additional 25% off with promo code DISNEYPAL (apply at checkout) valid for Online or In-Store Purchases with this Printable Coupon.
Offer valid through November 11, 2014.

Shipping is free on orders $75 or more with promo code SHIPMAGIC, otherwise shipping starts at $4.95.

Just wish it would work with the Pandora Beads.

Actually looks like it might be good on Alex and Ani....!? Or is that limited edition? limited availability?:thumbsup2

In-Store & Online - Friends & Family Promotion:
"Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes shipping and handling charges, gift cards, gift wrap and gift boxes, publications, memberships, media, games and accessories, electronics, Disney INFINITY, Disney Theme Park passes, Limited Edition and Limited Availability merchandise, Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, PANDORA Jewelry, Disney Parks MagicBand, Duffy the Disney Bear Collection, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, and personalization. Offer cannot be combined with other offers (except with online purchases, offer can be combined with free shipping)."

I'm at WDW now. I realize that the coupon won't work in any of the parks, but does anyone know if the big Downtown Disney Disney store will accept it or does it count as part of the resort?

I got this in my email yesterday morning. I've been eyeing the Elsa and Anna Animator dolls for my daughter. She's been asking for an Elsa and Anna toddler.

They were about $29-39 at Toysrus. I got both Animator dolls for Christmas for $18.71 each with the 25% off discount. Then I used a free shipping coupon that I received in store back in August when something I wanted was out of stock. Fortunately it ended up being out of stock on Disney.com for months, so I just used it for these toys instead. Ended up spending $41 with tax.

So, so, so stinking excited. These are a 'santa' gift this year!! :wizard:

If you have a local store go in - they may have more Frozen stuff than online. Mine had the singing Elsa ornament along with the regular Elsa ornament. They also had the skating doll set that sold out online.

Yeah, storewide is not really true. The discount is not good on anything I actually want to buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter