• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Store info on 7 day Park Hopper Plus Passes

diane@wpg.mb

Earning My Ears
I visited our Disney Store at St. Vital Centre here in Winnipeg this afternoon and this was the information given to me about the 7 day passes.

I was told that the Canadian Disney site was wrong and that it would be revised next week to reflect the "correct" information.

7 day park hopper passes will be $385.00 Cdn. dollars each, all taxes included when you buy 2 or more. There will be no 50% off the second one and 25% off those thereafter. This was the info for the adult passes - sry didn't get info on childrens.

She also told me that there will be a price increase on all the passes next week.

Passes would not be available until next October 23/02 (the first person I talked to said that they wouldn't be available until the middle of November and there was no information out about a Cdn. deal. I advised her that the Cdn. Disney Web site said something entirely different and then she called over the store manager who gave me the above info).

Has anyone else heard different?

Diane

Was that "correct infomation" mean they can't be used until after Nov.15?

Still got my fingers crossed!

MaMudduck

Sorry never thought to ask when they would be valid. There seems to be a lot of conflicting information coming out. I will be glad when next week comes and we will actually be able to buy the tickets.

I very surprised that Disney has let all these "rumors" circulate and that if they know the information is wrong on the web why they don't correct it asap or remove it.

Diane

Diane@wpg.mb
don't know if you saw may first post on the Buy 1 get 1/2 off other thread but I checked into at least 7 differents place and had a travel agent friend check 2 places. (CAA, CRO, Disney Stores 2 in T.O. etc..etc...etc.)
And got a different answer from all of then...it's enough to make your head spin:tongue:

Still hoping...MaMuduuck

By the way where does everyone get the cool count down "signature" thing

I was at the St.Vital Disney Store on tuesday evening to buy our 7 day PHP-I had to get the regular ones as I was told by the CM that the ones for the Canadian deal were not valid until Nov 15, she also said they went on sale Oct 23. She did also mention a upcoming price increase-that is all the info I got.

Diane-we were also at St.Vital today! Didn't make it to TDS though-just Walmart and Chapters. Perhaps we crossed paths!

MaMudduck-use the forum jump at the bottom of this page and go to the technicle board-you will find a thread at the top of the page which gives the instuctions for the countdown timers!

Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

It will be interesting to see if another price increase comes next week, right on the heels of the previous increases last month (gate prices, Annual passes,etc). I wonder if the new price will be $385 /.75 = $513CDN for a 7 day park hopper plus (i.e. adjusting the Canadian deal to reflect full price). I believe the 7 day park hoppers are $472 at the TDS (no DC discount). It kind of makes you wonder is this a foresight to new pricing.

I am in the same boat as Grover......already bought our tickets, just counting the days.

DH of Inga

Another price increase? :( Uh-oh ... maybe I should think about getting my APs this week. Does anyone know how much the passes are going to go up by?

Just spoke with TDS and they told me that the prices were going up, but they weren't sure when ... She did suggest that I order my APs on Monday!

But I was thinking... if the prices go up next week, and the APs take two weeks two order, won't I get stuck paying the higher prices? :( I'm not going until May, so I know I'll eventually have to pay for the passes, but I wasn't expecting to have to pay so early.

Do you guys think its worth it to try and order the passes? :(

Bunnyfoo-I am not sure but wouldn't you have to pay for the AP's when you placed your order? That way you would get the current price.

Grover in Winnipeg
;)

It worked!!!!!!!! (the countdown thing) below....seeeee.....:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

thanks for the training grover...
hope you have a great vacation too, well be at the world the same time. (actually I been watching your countdown for my times too.:wave:

Glad to help MaMudduck!!
Be sure to wear your lime green ribbon while at disney-perhaps we'll bump into you!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Patience & Persistence pays off :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

On Sunday I called Disney Store in TO...regarding Cdn deal and again( like everyone else has stated) this time she did say I couldn't use them untill Nov. 15

So this morning I called 1-407-WDW-STAR as on the Cdn website- got CRO
( thought if they correct the website this week & it wasn't in my best interest I'd call today instead of waiting)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: BOOKED MY CDN SPECIAL TICKETS DEAL!
and got a faxed confirmation number & letter stateing that I COULD use them when I arrive Nov.6
CRO-said that I could get my tickets with the letter at the ticket booth and that we would be using finger print ID to track 7days-form entry first use & expires april30??(whatever the others said too) just like annual passes

Now for all you price exchange nuts - I know with would be cheaper to buy them at Cdn Disney stores -No Florida taxs, better exchange rate,etc. but it was a small price to pay for "insurance" knowing I can use them on Nov 6-13

Price: Adult$ 325.44 USD 2nd Adult$ 162.67= 488.18
Child $261.xx -25% = $196.38
Grand total; $684.56 US dollars (called amex they said rate today is 1.57) appx $1077.xx Cad dollars
I know DisStore & CAA better but both said I can't be use until after Nov 15 and I didn't want to chance it. Maybe they'll work fine also, but it still save me $300 if I had to buy reg 7PHP.

We going to Disney World!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Thanks everyone for all you info, had it not been for DIS and these boards & you I wouldn't have been abled to make first trip for my DD "The Princess" so extra special

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter