Disney Store Sale Today at Square One!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! We just went to Square One for coffee and a Disney Store trip. Lots of 50% off stuff. I got 4 pins for less than $4.00 each. S

If you're looking for pins, the Downtown and Fairveiw locations have a great selection!

Managed to get the Christmas Wreath Pin Set! It is so adorable!

DD had to have the Princess Horse and at 50%, I broke down and got it for her! I figured that's one thing she can't get down in WDW, 'cause I'm not paying an extra fare for a horse!LOL

Didn't get a chance to make it to Yorkdale, so not sure how the selection is there!

Stuff animal selection was great at Fairview! But still no Christmas Stitch! Like she really needs him!:rolleyes:

Scratch
:smooth:

I thought the pin selection at Fairview was better than at Yorkdale ... Yorkdale didn't have all the Santa Pooh pins but they had lots and lots of the Magical Moments. I'm just going to use them as traders so it doesn't matter to me what I pick up :p

Now I feel better knowing the selection was better at Fairveiw.
Actually, it was my first time in that Disney Store. I liked it!

Now I'll be able to sleep tonight!LOL I hate missing out on Disney Deals!

Scratch
:smooth:

Square One had lots of pins, Cmas Pooh was there too. Cmas Stitch was there as well.

I am not a pin collector. DD is, but we really don't have a lot of Disney pins. Both kids have GOH badges and a Mickey and Minnie pin. The pins were so cute and very inexpensive that I bought 4. We'll put them on the free lanyard we got at WDW in April.

Square One had lots of great stuff in stock. Just about everything was on sale.

S

Hubby will kill me if I bring home more Disney stuff!!!
I better go check this out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter