• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Strollers

cooper_tish

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have pictures of their kiddos in the disney strollers? I have 2 boys, ages 4 & 7. I know they will need a stroller, but we rented from Orlando Strollers last year and I know my 7 year old will not fit in one of those again, hoping the Disney strollers are bigger! And how does it work to rent from Disney??? Thanks!

Unfortunately, they are not bigger. I don't have pictures, but what worked better for us with the OSR City Mini Twin was that each kid had her own space. In the Disney stroller, they were packed in there and all on top of each other. There was a lot of, "She's touching me! She's in my space! She's making me hotter!"

The last time we used a stroller, my ODD was 7 1/2 and while her legs were crunched up, she did okay. This next trip will be our first without a stroller and I'm going to miss the spot to put our crap and getting from place to place quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter