• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Strollers

cooper_tish

Earning My Ears
I have never rented the Disney strollers,but with a big kiddo I think this maybe our only option. I was wondering if there is a place to put your drinks in the stroller or can you buy something to attach to the stroller to hold drinks? Thanks!

they do have a place to put drinks her is a link to info and photos of the strollers for rent. I use the city elite stroller that orlandostrollerrentals.com has for my dd she is going to be 8 next month she weighs betweens 65 and 70 pounds of dead weight and she is between 42 and 48 inches. It has a pretty decent push w/ her in it. if you have any questions about the strollers feel free to ask.

http://allears.net/pl/strol_faq.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter