Disney+ Subscriber Discount Coming January 3, 2024

Does anyone know if you have to have a subscription when you actually take the trip or only when you book the trip? We will have the subscription in January but may not continue it at renewal and our trip won't be until May. Thanks.

Does anyone know if you have to have a subscription when you actually take the trip or only when you book the trip? We will have the subscription in January but may not continue it at renewal and our trip won't be until May. Thanks.
I think the last one you had to be a subscriber at the time of your trip.

Does anyone happen to know if this typically applies to Canadian subscribers as well?

For those of you who have used a Disney+ discount before, what information do I need in order to claim the discount. We joined Disney+ last weekend because we were hoping to be able to get a discount on our room-only reservation for May. If the discount is available for our dates (fingers-crossed), what info do I need to give the person on the phone to prove that I am a subscriber?

It's going to be hard waiting until Jan 3!

Thanks so much for your help!

For those of you who have used a Disney+ discount before, what information do I need in order to claim the discount. We joined Disney+ last weekend because we were hoping to be able to get a discount on our room-only reservation for May. If the discount is available for our dates (fingers-crossed), what info do I need to give the person on the phone to prove that I am a subscriber?

It's going to be hard waiting until Jan 3!

Thanks so much for your help!
I didn't *do* anything special, I had already booked a stay online and when the discount dropped I was able to just go into my account and change it to the lower price.
The accounts need to be attached to the same email address and generally speaking it's smooth. Once it pops up on the website you can just click on the "Check availability" and it might prompt you to sign into your account again to check if you are eligible.

If you want to book over the phone they will be able to see that you have are a subscriber because all of your accounts are linked IF the email you used is the same. Fingers crossed your dates are included

Thanks so much for your reply. I wanted to try to figure all this out before Jan 3! Both my Disney and Disney+ use the same email but do have different passwords. Hopefully that will work out okay. Thanks again!!
Also, I love your Donald Duck animation - he's our favorite!

Thanks so much for your reply. I wanted to try to figure all this out before Jan 3! Both my Disney and Disney+ use the same email but do have different passwords. Hopefully that will work out okay. Thanks again!!
Also, I love your Donald Duck animation - he's our favorite!

Are you sure they have different passwords? Our account has the same password for everything, even Hulu. When we change it on one site, it changes for them all.

Thanks for mentioning that. I knew that the Disney+ and Hulu were linked and used the same password, but I didn't know my Disney account would be linked too. When I just tried to log into MyDisneyExperience, I had to use the new Hulu/Disney+ password. I had no idea! I would have been very confused - so thanks again.

Shoot. I use 2 different emails. Have a trip planned for April 2024. Will try and change the email and hopefully won’t screw anything up.

Just curious if anyone knows the answer to this: I have Disney+ with a bundle initiated through Hulu - in my Disneyplus account under subscription it says: 'hulu subscription' manage on Hulu....

....Would I count as a Disneyplus subscriber for purposes of being able to use the discount?

I didn't *do* anything special, I had already booked a stay online and when the discount dropped I was able to just go into my account and change it to the lower price.
The accounts need to be attached to the same email address and generally speaking it's smooth. Once it pops up on the website you can just click on the "Check availability" and it might prompt you to sign into your account again to check if you are eligible.

If you want to book over the phone they will be able to see that you have are a subscriber because all of your accounts are linked IF the email you used is the same. Fingers crossed your dates are included
Thank you for that heads up. I called Disney today and had my Disney+ account and my Disney experience account merged. Glad I wasn’t trying to wrestle with this on January 3.

We have Disney + plus not under the email that’s linked to all of our Disney World stuff. Is there a way to merge all of it to one or the other? I try to change it but it says each account is already used; which they are but I want to merge them somehow?

We have Disney + plus not under the email that’s linked to all of our Disney World stuff. Is there a way to merge all of it to one or the other? I try to change it but it says each account is already used; which they are but I want to merge them somehow?
We had to call Disney to fix it when we did a merge. I think it was IT we ended up calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter