Disney Surprises, Lets list some....

hulabird

DIS Veteran & Planaholic!
Lets start a Disney Surprise thread, for instance alot of people don't know that if
you go to Garden Grill for your anniversary, you can request the rehitchin ceremony
(disney renewal of vows) if you eat lunch or dinner there....OR the fact that if you ride
in the front of the monorail, you can get a "co-pilots card" anyone else have some things
to add?

Hulabird
carib01a.gif

If you tell a cast member it is your bday (or your childs) they will go to a phone, dial a number, and have character tell you Happy Birthday over the phone!

(Or that is what a bus driver did for me 2 yrs in a row! Just pulled off really quick at another stop and called!)

:eek:

When you request a wake up call at a Disney resort (I believe any of them), it's a recording of Mickey that wakes you up. I've also read on these boards that if you're the very first people to reach Dumbo at park opening, you may get to ride with Mickey or Minnie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter