Disney SVGs

nurse2011

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any Disney SVG cutting files they would be willing to share? I have a sizzix eClips & have not been able to find any disney svgs. I do have some that I made such as the DCL logo, fantasy, dream, wonder & magic logo as well. I will share those files. Thanks!

I don't have Cruise Line files (yet:rolleyes1)
I do have Mickey steering a boat (just the wheel part)
several pool/beach themes if that helps

blog in siggy has the files - free for personal use (if you want to sell - talk to Disney about their cut)

So fun fun fun. Love your site and the fun files. I am a total crafter as well and Disney scrapping is one of my favorites

Hi

I would love it if anyone can kindly send me the Disney SVG files for personal use only for Epcot.

Thanks and her site was amazing.

I have some Disney SVG files I would like to share and or swap for Epcot files

Just got a new cricut and wondered if anyone had an SVG file of Stitch or could tell me how to make one.
Thanks in advance

YouTube videos are the best at showing you how to make your own svgs. I'd start there.

Converting clip art into svg would be my keywords.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but how do you use SVGs with a Cricut? I have a Cricut Expression 2, but I've barely used it and have been thinking about getting the Explore or the Cameo.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this ?

there is suppose to be a new Cricut webpage/program where you can use svgs - not sure just something I read on facebook so who knows

I got a Cameo so I'm not looking into it (what else I'm suppose to do with the overtime I'm working - just wish I play with it more)

The new cricut explore and it's software allows for people to use SVG images. I have heard mixed reviews on the machine. Biggest complaints is not being able to adjust cutting speed.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but how do you use SVGs with a Cricut? I have a Cricut Expression 2, but I've barely used it and have been thinking about getting the Explore or the Cameo.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this ?

Sorry I missed this post... The CE2 does not cut svg files. :( You would have to upgrade to the silhouette cameo (for larger than 8x12 mat), silhouette portrait (8x12 mat); or the explore.

I have the portrait and can cut SVG files like I have from Reddy or other sources and the only additional thing I needed was to upgrade to the DE (Designer Edition software). The cameo cuts on a mat 12x12. I have no knowledge of the explore since I have no desire to upgrade to it after my CE2 crashes. I will be a cameo instead.

Thanks Princess Nancy!! I think I'm leaning towards the Cameo. The Cameo sounds like it's more user friendly!

You can cut svg files on an E2 provided that you never updated your firmware and have an older copy of either SCAL2 or MTC. Both programs once allowed for the use of svg files on an E2. However, a lawsuit was filed by PC and both CraftEdge and MTC stopped having their programs work with Cricut and Cricut did a firmware update that prevent third party applications.

I never updated my firmware and have older copies of MTC and SCAL2 and i use my E2 along with these programs to cut svg files.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter