Disney taking on H1N1

I really hope it helps, but I don't think it will make a difference. We brought Purell into the parks with us every day - used it all the time - and got H1N1 while we were there. There were people coughing everywhere - I mean really coughing - so I think it's just the luck of the draw. If you're close enough to someone who has it, and they cough in the air near you, you've been exposed.

I did see the hand sanitizers throughout the park and in some of the character meet and greet lines like the princesses and fairies in Toontown.

I really hope it helps, but I don't think it will make a difference. We brought Purell into the parks with us every day - used it all the time - and got H1N1 while we were there. There were people coughing everywhere - I mean really coughing - so I think it's just the luck of the draw. If you're close enough to someone who has it, and they cough in the air near you, you've been exposed.

First off, so sorry y'all got sick. That stinks! But, I do agree it's the luck of the draw. My daughter's best friend got it on our trip to the beach and my daughter and the little girl's sister never got it. They were all over each other too! They were sharing a bed AND a drink the night before.

First off, so sorry y'all got sick. That stinks! But, I do agree it's the luck of the draw. My daughter's best friend got it on our trip to the beach and my daughter and the little girl's sister never got it. They were all over each other too! They were sharing a bed AND a drink the night before.

Strange, isn't it? I and my three kids got it, but my husband didn't. This after spending 9 days in a hotel room together and 1300 miles in a car from WDW to Massachusetts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter