Disney Tattoos

My new Up tattoo.
null-2.jpg

SO BUMMED!

I was finally going to go get my Disney tattoo this weekend. We were told shop minimum was $60-$70 and that the guy would work out a deal for us since it was a large group. Next thing you know, I get the quote and its $150!!! So I ended up not getting it :( Going to a different tattoo place this week to get a quote and if it is more reasonable than $150 I will be getting it very soon! YAY!

WOW!!! LOVE IT!!! That's the castle I'm getting... just not that big :) Lol. How long did the whole thing take?

2 hours. He originally estimated one hour since it was all in Black but it ended up taking 2 hours. They only charged me for ONE since that is what they quoted me.

I have several more Disney tats coming in the near future but I wanted this one to heal well before getting any more. I already had 7 tats just not Disney.

I have had this one for about 3 weeks now. Every time I go out in public someone stops me and says something about it or asks to take a picture of it. I had no idea it would draw so much attention.

SO BUMMED!

I was finally going to go get my Disney tattoo this weekend. We were told shop minimum was $60-$70 and that the guy would work out a deal for us since it was a large group. Next thing you know, I get the quote and its $150!!! So I ended up not getting it :( Going to a different tattoo place this week to get a quote and if it is more reasonable than $150 I will be getting it very soon! YAY!

How big/small is the tattoo you are getting? Mine is back a couple of pages....I payed $250.00 for it. That will at least give you something to compare it to. The dimensions of mine are roughly 7 inches long and about 4 inches top to bottom.

How big/small is the tattoo you are getting? Mine is back a couple of pages....I payed $250.00 for it. That will at least give you something to compare it to. The dimensions of mine are roughly 7 inches long and about 4 inches top to bottom.

The one I just posted a pic of all the way down my arm only got charged $150 for it. If they would have charged for actual time it would have been $300.

I have never gotten a $50 tattoo. I think it would have to just be a very small Mickey head or something to get one that cheap.

And to PP who said she couldn't afford the tat. Be careful about just choosing someone because they are the cheapest. A bad tattoo is forever and you will end up paying someone triple to cover the bad tattoo.
(Not referring to the PP I quoted)

I would see if the tattoo artist has a Facebook page or a book of pics from other tats they have done and make sure you are satisfied with the work they do.

When I get my Disney one it will be my 5th tattoo. It will be much smaller than yours :) I have never paid over $100 for any of my tattoos and this one will actually be smaller than my largest one :)

The one I just posted a pic of all the way down my arm only got charged $150 for it. If they would have charged for actual time it would have been $300.

I have never gotten a $50 tattoo. I think it would have to just be a very small Mickey head or something to get one that cheap.

And to PP who said she couldn't afford the tat. Be careful about just choosing someone because they are the cheapest. A bad tattoo is forever and you will end up paying someone triple to cover the bad tattoo.
(Not referring to the PP I quoted)

I would see if the tattoo artist has a Facebook page or a book of pics from other tats they have done and make sure you are satisfied with the work they do.

I didn't say I choose someone just because they are the cheapest. And even that doesn't always ring true because my most expensive tattoo was actually the worst tattoo I have and I got it done in a very well established tattoo shop.

This tattoo won't be my first. It will be my 5th and all of them so far have been under $100 with my best done tattoo costing $50.

Just got my first tattoo. Three of my four daughters have sister tats that are hearts made from a treble and a bass clef. I got the "mother" tat to sort of match, but of course it had to be "Disneyfied"!

Just got my first tattoo. Three of my four daughters have sister tats that are hearts made from a treble and a bass clef. I got the "mother" tat to sort of match, but of course it had to be "Disneyfied"!

Love your tat!!
My DD and I would love to get matching ones..... with a musical theme + Hidden Mickey.

Anyone else have musical + Mickey head or something Disney?

This is adorable! I have a treble and bass clef heart. No Mickey or Minnie though :( Such a great idea! Love it!

So, I've been subscribed to this thread from the beginning. I've loved looking at all the great Disney tattoos, getting ideas, and dreaming of the day when I would be able to post my own Disney tattoo. That day is finally here!

I got my first tattoo ever yesterday (I'm 53) and I love it!

5452E702-1E2A-4A30-B409-DC0D2DD17F16-4577-0000035A98332302_zps4575e6e0.jpg

Very nice Praise2Him! I got my first tattoo last year (I am 52)...now I want more...Disney ones of course!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter