Disney Tattoos

i just got this today and knew i had to post it here!!

ariel.jpg

her left hand looks weird because its wrapping around my leg and the camera can't get the whole thing at once. She is about 8inches long!

gorgeous!!!!!!

mytat.jpg

GOT IT TODAY:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yes it is on the top of the foot. Here is a better picture!
Thanks to all who like it. I am really happy with it also
DSCF7314.jpg

PS Do you see the Hidden Mickey????????????

this looks FANTASTIC!! By far one of my favs. I am tempted to get something similar now!

I'll be honest, if someone had described a tat of a mickey head, with a 'hidden mickey' inside the design, I would have thought it would look odd. But this...it's just beautiful and perfectly executed. :goodvibes

I've thought about getting one but am afraid of the pain. What does it feel like to you?

I have a pretty big piece on my back that I've been getting done in 2-2 1/2 hour increments and it's no big deal. The most painful, well really just irritating places I've found to be are my sides where my ribs are, right underneath my shoulder blades and my spine. Everything else is a breeze. I have been getting this worked on for a while now and I keep going back so it can't be too bad now can it! :goodvibes lol

I had an appointment to get my first tatoo this afternoon! I was so excited! I get to the shop to find that they double booked the time slot and told me they couldn't sqeeze me in. :mad: So now I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't get the tattoo. I've wanted the same tattoo for over 10 years and finally worked up the courage (I'm a HUGE chicken) to go and then this happens!:confused3 The shop wanted me to rebook a time right away but I was so mad that I left.

I posted this on another thread and thought I would add it here. :)

Here is a picture of my husband's Mickey tattoo:
IMG_1016.jpg

He chose to have Mickey in Irish colors with shamrocks on the hat and his family's Irish motto trailing from the wand to his hand. He also placed his father's, grandfather's, and brother's initials in the stars as a remembrance of them.

I had an appointment to get my first tatoo this afternoon! I was so excited! I get to the shop to find that they double booked the time slot and told me they couldn't sqeeze me in. :mad: So now I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't get the tattoo. I've wanted the same tattoo for over 10 years and finally worked up the courage (I'm a HUGE chicken) to go and then this happens!:confused3 The shop wanted me to rebook a time right away but I was so mad that I left.

i had a hard time getting in when i got my first one. tattoo artist generaly keep there own hours, like a plumber.:thumbsup2 you have alot of thought into it, go for it!!!! trust me, i pass out going to the dentist, its not that bad. after you done, it feels like a sun burn for a few days. just follow your tattoo artist instructions so it heals. trust me, after a while, you will be thinking of what and were for the next one.:thumbsup2

I have one mickey tattoo on my ankle of Mickey head w/the US flag inside it. I think I'd like another one on the back of my shoulder now. I can't decide between getting sorcerer mickey or just sorcerer mickey hat w/ears. I can't find a good pic of just the hat though. Anyone help??
I dont know about getting the whole mickey cause I dont want it too big...

okay-- just back from getting mickey spruced up! Hope the links work ;)

100_1596-1.jpg

100_1598.jpg

sorry, they're so big. I tried to resize them, but, it didn't work. Thanks to whoever fixed the size for me :)

how big is the sorcerer mickey one ?? Where did you put it??

OMG, this makes me want to get one too! I don't have any but I have been toying with the idea of getting one. Any suggestions for near the disney area for a trustworthy place? I'm thinking I'd have to get something small just to see if I can handle it.

I asbolutely LOVE princessallegra's tat's. They are amazing. :lovestruc

i had a hard time getting in when i got my first one. tattoo artist generaly keep there own hours, like a plumber.:thumbsup2 you have alot of thought into it, go for it!!!! trust me, i pass out going to the dentist, its not that bad. after you done, it feels like a sun burn for a few days. just follow your tattoo artist instructions so it heals. trust me, after a while, you will be thinking of what and were for the next one.:thumbsup2

Totally agree with the above! I just got my very 1st tattoo this past friday and totally can't wait to get another one. I got my boys names on my upper back between my shoulder blades. I'm a huge chicken and thought for sure I would pass out but it wasn't that bad and several people made comment on my facebook page that my tattoo was pretty big for a 1st tattoo so it wasn't little by any means. I would totally do it! My next one will likely be Disney related for sure!

Totally agree with the above! I just got my very 1st tattoo this past friday and totally can't wait to get another one. I got my boys names on my upper back between my shoulder blades. I'm a huge chicken and thought for sure I would pass out but it wasn't that bad and several people made comment on my facebook page that my tattoo was pretty big for a 1st tattoo so it wasn't little by any means. I would totally do it! My next one will likely be Disney related for sure!

:thumbsup2

I got my first Tattoo on a Disney trip 2 years ago. You can see the picture on the left here. :cool1:

The trivia question, Can anybody place it?

Finally got my idea out and ready to be inked :thumbsup2
IMG_0342.jpg

the amount of pixie dust surrounding this will be dependant on how much I can endure as this will be on my side.
I really want a small hidden mickey somewhere amongst the pixie dust too
IMG_0343.jpg

I'm rather excited. :yay:

I got my first Tattoo on a Disney trip 2 years ago. You can see the picture on the left here. :cool1:

The trivia question, Can anybody place it?

I really don't know, but I'll guess Horizons? It looks really cool!

And where did you get it done? I'm wanting to get a tattoo on one of my Disney trips but have no idea where to go.

I really don't know, but I'll guess Horizons? It looks really cool!

And where did you get it done? I'm wanting to get a tattoo on one of my Disney trips but have no idea where to go.

Close.... Journey Into Imagination. (Dreamfinder version) :teeth:

I found a place on I-Drive. I don't even remember which one of the many parlors around there it was, or if they are even still open. What we ended up doing was anytime we saw someone who worked there (Hotels, Timeshare tours, parks, restaurants, etc) who had a Tattoo, we asked them about it and where they got it done. We figured locals would have the best knowledge on good places to go (Pricing/ quality/ etc) so we could avoid a crappy tourist trap parlor.

So I have been wanting a Disney tattoo for a while now. My birthday is on Thursday and to celebrate I thought I would get a Minnie Bow somewhere on my foot. Where do you think would look best? Roght on top? Off to the side? I want to be able to see it when I wear flip flops or flats. I was also thinking two mickey head balloons - one for each of my children. Hmm...I have a lot to think about. Any suggestions

So I have been wanting a Disney tattoo for a while now. My birthday is on Thursday and to celebrate I thought I would get a Minnie Bow somewhere on my foot. Where do you think would look best? Roght on top? Off to the side? I want to be able to see it when I wear flip flops or flats. I was also thinking two mickey head balloons - one for each of my children. Hmm...I have a lot to think about. Any suggestions

I have a pink and blue Mickey balloon on either side of my castle tattoo for the kids, but I think a Minnie bow would be ADORABLE!! :cutie:

im scared of pain but I would get my Avatar put on my ankle. I do love the art/deco Mickey someone had on the top of their foot!! Just awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter