Disney Tattoos?

Wow! I absolutely LOVE your Tink.

The flower idea is so cute & the wording is perfect.

:tink: Yay for Tink love :tinker:

Well I am almost 43 and just got my tink one this summer.:hippie: This picture was taken before she was completely finished. I have each of my three kids initials in the flowers and a not so hidden mickey ;) below the flowers. It looks really nice now that she finished all the shading etc:lovestruc

IMG_0167.jpg

I love that one. ::yes::

Very nice!

I have Tink on my lower back...it's a cool sketching of her...got it 3 yrs ago...
I want another!!

Not yet!!

Though I follow inkeddisney on instagram. Really awesome account with lots of disney tattoos.

There is one on there that has the haunted mansion painting, I'm in LOVE with lol.

BvxVYEXIUAEUGv_.jpg

I just got my first tattoo ever done.
It was on my birthday 8/22 and done by the beautiful Megan Massacre at the Nepa Tattoo fest. (If you don't know who she is, take the time to look up her work. She is an amazing artist.)

I don't think I need to describe the photo. It speaks it's own story.

There is a very long thread over on the Theme Park Community board...........very nice tattoos everyone.
230 pages.....started 2006

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1187481

But in the meantime, here is the one I've had for about 8 years.
Number 2 is planned, but we moved and I need to find a good artist.

tattoo.jpg

I'd be afraid that if I got a Disney tattoo, Mrs. Tex would remove it with a dull steak knife and make it into a case for her iPhone. Enjoy your ink, folks!

I am the most Disney person i know in real life, and I have 4 tattoos, but I don't think I would ever get a Disney tattoo. Just my preference. However, I do like the idea of Peter Pan and the Darling children flying in silhouette. But I don't know if I like the idea enough to get it myself! lol!

BvxVYEXIUAEUGv_.jpg

It was on my birthday 8/22 and done by the beautiful Megan Massacre at the Nepa Tattoo fest. (If you don't know who she is, take the time to look up her work. She is an amazing artist.)

WOW that is nice! Her work is beautiful (and so is she!)

BvxVYEXIUAEUGv_.jpg

Beautiful, pure artistry.

I posted this in the other Disney Tattoos thread, but here's my pinup Belle tattoo:

BelleTattoo.jpg

I had my tattoo artist make the biggest book blue, since that is the color of The Beast's/Prince Adam's eyes.

I have 4 tattoos none of them are disney but they all have a hidden Mickey in them.
I am planning my next one, it's going to be Alice in Wonderlandish, and will represent my 3 grandchildren and 6 children . Just need to go talk to my tattoo artist to get sketches, I can't wait.

One more thing. I saw a TV special on this guy once. He claims to be the #1 Disney fan & is COVERED in Disney tats. Here is an article about him. http://www.b3ta.com/interview/disney/

That guy is awesome. I see him at the parks at least once per trip (we go twice a year), sometimes more. He's really nice to talk to. He was in line in front of us once and DD made a comment along the lines "Look Mommy, he's covered in Disney pictures!" and he spent the rest of the time talking with us about all of his tattoos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter