Disney Tattoos

I have Cinderella's castle on my ribcage.... that hurt like CRAZY! I'm so glad that I got it though, and it can be hidden while working my professional job. The other day at our pool, another woman noticed it while I was in my bikini and she said that she LOVED my Disney tattoo.... and then she showed me her Mickey tattoo on her foot. Was very cool.:flower1:

Had this done a couple of days ago..

WOW! Thats absolutely fantastic! Love the design :cool:

I have a simple Mickey on the top of my left foot. My other foot has cherries Not Disney related at all but I wanted something that wouldn't clash with them so that's why I went with the black Mickey

Another awesome Mickey Mouse tattoo :earsboy:

Love the inner design of your tattoo. It looks so unique and classy.

I have Cinderella's castle on my ribcage.... that hurt like CRAZY! I'm so glad that I got it though, and it can be hidden while working my professional job. The other day at our pool, another woman noticed it while I was in my bikini and she said that she LOVED my Disney tattoo.... and then she showed me her Mickey tattoo on her foot. Was very cool.
cid:AD96DD9F-E536-4BFA-8140-A214480619C0

I can only imagine how much that must have hurt lol. Thats awesome that someone noticed how good it looked and complimented you on it.

I've seen some amazing Pixar tattoos online that have given me inspiration for what I want done. The guy that did this Rex from Toy Story tattoo is amazing and he lives in the UK as well. Might have to get in contact with him to see if he can design me a custom sleeve - https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/540502392759285089/

Another incredible tattoo is this one of Sulley and Mike from Monsters, Inc. The detailing on it is ridiculously good!

50_Realistic_Tattoos_Ink_Ideas_44.jpg

50_Realistic_Tattoos_Ink_Ideas_44.jpg

And the last one might not be Pixar related, but I absolutely love this Mickey hands tattoo. They say that getting tattoos are addictive, so I might get this one done later on in the future lol -

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/260997740878807961/visual-search/?x=0&y=0&w=400&h=400

Love your ideas for a tattoo. Anything Fantasia or Lion King related will be amazing!

I don't have any tattoos at the moment, but its something I've always wanted to do, but just never got round to doing it. The biggest problem for me is making sure I'm happy with the design before I jump in. I know the characters I want, but just need to figure out where I want them all placed.
The big issue with first tattoos is to make sure you will not mind looking at it in 50 years. Get the picture you want and tape it all over your house (bathroom mirrors, refrigerator, next to tv), anywhere you will see it everyday. If after a month you still like looking at it, draw it with a marker or make a temporary tattoo and put it on you for another month. If you still like it after the two months go do it!
Next make sure you find someone with a steady hand and that makes clean lines. If you know people who have tattoos find ones that you like the lines on and ask them who did it. Find someone who can draw a decent tattoo. Take your time with that. I can't tell you how many people I have seen with messy tats because they got someone who was not great at it. Also find a place that is clean! You do not want an infection.

All that being said I think a Pixar sleeve would be cool!

The big issue with first tattoos is to make sure you will not mind looking at it in 50 years. Get the picture you want and tape it all over your house (bathroom mirrors, refrigerator, next to tv), anywhere you will see it everyday. If after a month you still like looking at it, draw it with a marker or make a temporary tattoo and put it on you for another month. If you still like it after the two months go do it!
Next make sure you find someone with a steady hand and that makes clean lines. If you know people who have tattoos find ones that you like the lines on and ask them who did it. Find someone who can draw a decent tattoo. Take your time with that. I can't tell you how many people I have seen with messy tats because they got someone who was not great at it. Also find a place that is clean! You do not want an infection.

Fantastic advice! Thanks so much for that.

Regarding getting someone great at doing the tattoo for me, don't worry, as I won't rush into deciding who does it. Theres a tattoo parlour near where I live that Im going to be getting in contact with as one of the artists that works there is incredible and only last year he won a top tattoo award in New York. The only problem is, getting him to do a tattoo is tricky because he's always super busy. Saying that, Im not in any major rush to get it done and I would rather take my time when it comes to something like this anyway.

I am a crazy Disney fan, have 8 tattoos and not one of them is Disney related lol
I guess it's mainly because I only have quotes and lyrics on me, and am still not sure if I ever want any pictures or can sit long enough to get an elaborte design done. My best friend is an amazing tattoo artist, has her own shop so I have someone who could do really amazing artwork, but still I'm hesitant. All my tattoos are in "painful spots" my ribs, spine, you get the point, but I survived lol. I agree with the poster who mentioned printing it out and wearing it in the spot for a little while before getting it to be sure you like the design, the placement and are ok with looking at it forever. I love tattoos and I think your idea sounds amazing. And I will say they are addicting.

I am a crazy Disney fan, have 8 tattoos and not one of them is Disney related lol
I guess it's mainly because I only have quotes and lyrics on me, and am still not sure if I ever want any pictures or can sit long enough to get an elaborte design done. My best friend is an amazing tattoo artist, has her own shop so I have someone who could do really amazing artwork, but still I'm hesitant. All my tattoos are in "painful spots" my ribs, spine, you get the point, but I survived lol. I agree with the poster who mentioned printing it out and wearing it in the spot for a little while before getting it to be sure you like the design, the placement and are ok with looking at it forever. I love tattoos and I think your idea sounds amazing. And I will say they are addicting.

I totally understand that as I have a friend that only has quotes on his body and prefers them to pictures. One quote I'd love is the one in my sig by Walt Disney himself -"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started by a mouse.” Id love that quote tattooed on me somewhere in the future as well as I love the meaning and how powerful it is when read between the lines.

Yep, I've wanted one for a long time.. I have many passions, at least now I do.. So I picked something that I would be proud of no matter how old I got. Completing the Dopey challenge was one such thing. And if I ever have a job I have to cover it, I just have to wear long pants is all.

I totally understand that as I have a friend that only has quotes on his body and prefers them to pictures. One quote I'd love is the one in my sig by Walt Disney himself -"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started by a mouse.” Id love that quote tattooed on me somewhere in the future as well as I love the meaning and how powerful it is when read between the lines.

This is actually a combination of 2 different quotes, one of which wasn't said by Walt.

"If you can dream it, you can do it" is by Tom Fitzgerald who wrote it from Horizons at Epcot
"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" is the correct phrasing of Walt's quote. While he may have said a form similar to what you posted, this is the official version recorded.

This is actually a combination of 2 different quotes, one of which wasn't said by Walt.

"If you can dream it, you can do it" is by Tom Fitzgerald who wrote it from Horizons at Epcot
"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" is the correct phrasing of Walt's quote. While he may have said a form similar to what you posted, this is the official version recorded.

Oh, I never knew that. Thanks for the heads up on that as I honestly thought he said all of what I posted.

Oh, I never knew that. Thanks for the heads up on that as I honestly thought he said all of what I posted.

It's a pretty common misquote - there's even Disney Parks merchandise out there with an incorrect version of the mouse quote. I just don't want to see anyone with a permanent misquote :)

That's awesome to hear you have a friend that only has quotes too! I get teased so much by people about the fact I only have quotes!

Thanks, but I have...

556604-130629-twam-tattoo.jpg

:rotfl2:

It's a pretty common misquote - there's even Disney Parks merchandise out there with an incorrect version of the mouse quote. I just don't want to see anyone with a permanent misquote
cid:2CE87590-E7E5-47AD-9D37-6EEE9A0FFB6F

Yeah, thats a good point as it would be horrible to have the wrong quote tattooed on your body lol

Thanks, but I have...

556604-130629-twam-tattoo.jpg

Hahahaha!

Whoever had that done, how did they not notice? lol

I have Cinderella's castle on my ribcage.... that hurt like CRAZY! I'm so glad that I got it though, and it can be hidden while working my professional job. The other day at our pool, another woman noticed it while I was in my bikini and she said that she LOVED my Disney tattoo.... and then she showed me her Mickey tattoo on her foot. Was very cool.:flower1:

Can you show a photo? It sounds awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter