• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney testing fastpass on Playhouse Disney

DisneyKidds

<font color=green>The TF thanks DisneyKidds for mo
Saw this on the Theme Parks board and thought I'd share it here for those who didn't know. Apparently, Disney is testing fastpass on the Playhouse Disney show in MGM. They are currently using the Mermaid FP distribution area for Playhouse Disney while Mermaid is in rehab.

For us, this would be a great fastpass addition. We have a 4 and 1 year old, so we usually hit PD a couple of times. It would be nice not to have to wait in line for the 30 - 45 minutes that we usually do.

this would be a great fastpass addition
I just wanted to put up some monument to the occasion of Walt's Frozen Head agreeing completely with DisneyKidds.

I'm pretty sure this ranks right up there with Icicles In Heck as far as being indicative of The End Of The World As We Know It.

-WFH

--Joining hands and singing Kum Bay Ya---

I, too, agree. The queue is generally enormous and it seems that some folks get left out of almost every show. So, to ensure they get in, they line up ridiculously early for it. That's the perfect recipe for Fastpass. Unlike the tricky personnel management strategy accomodated by the introduction of Fastpass on Living with the Land.

btw, very glad to see you WFH!

"I'd like to buy the World a Coke, ..."

Nothing but agreement here. An attaction with such appeal to the wee ones yet has a long line can be a frustrating mix. Bring on the FP...

Originally posted by gcurling
[BThat's the perfect recipe for Fastpass. Unlike the tricky personnel management strategy accomodated by the introduction of Fastpass on Living with the Land.
[/B]

Interesting. I always wondered why FP for Living with the Land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter